Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad info Rejection

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8266414

This photo was rejected for BAD INFO - Airline. I marked it as private, because it is. I appealed, explaining that this aircraft belongs to a small telecommunications company. And the answer was: " if it belongs to a company it is not private". According to the Brazilian Air Registry the aircraft is private. What should I do?
    Attached Files

You are correct. Private is ok in this case. I will add the photo.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I don't understand why there is the need to post here to get a photo accepted? The uploaded was correct with that and appealed and it was rejected for false reason. Shouldn't there be the same standards or is there a difference in forum and screening?

Just think about it as it also makes more work for all of you and also makes the queue longer. If he hasn't ask in the forum he would reupload and so on. That would couse in more screening work, more waiting time and so on.
        View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

Originally posted by StefBrat View Post
          I don't understand why there is the need to post here to get a photo accepted? The uploaded was correct with that and appealed and it was rejected for false reason. Shouldn't there be the same standards or is there a difference in forum and screening?

Just think about it as it also makes more work for all of you and also makes the queue longer. If he hasn't ask in the forum he would reupload and so on. That would couse in more screening work, more waiting time and so on.
          The advice that people like dlowwa and ErwinS give is just that, there is still no guarantee that the photo will be accepted even if they think they will. Plus some screeners may not be right themselves and make mistakes which need to be resolved here, but that doesn't mean the standards are any lower or higher in the forum, its just fixing mistakes that hopefully the screeners will see and learn from too.

Comment

Working...
          X