This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a problem with double upload

Hi, I have this photo refused due to double upload due to the same previous photo but that has nothing to do with this. Now I'll explain how it went ...
    Photo screened on 18th July and upload 10th July.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Photo screened on 09 July and upload 30th June.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The previous photo (ID 8257762) was refused due to double upload because there was the same photo in the queue that I removed the same day when I saw on the forum that both were refused. That photo (ID 8257762) was screened on 9 July while this photo (ID 8280863) was uploaded on July 10th. as you can see they have never been in the queue at the same time.
    The evidences are in the pdf files attached below.
    Can this problem be solved?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Vincenzo Caccamo View Post
    Hi, I have this photo refused due to double upload due to the same previous photo but that has nothing to do with this. Now I'll explain how it went ...
    Photo screened on 18th July and upload 10th July.

Photo screened on 09 July and upload 30th June.

The previous photo (ID 8257762) was refused due to double upload because there was the same photo in the queue that I removed the same day when I saw on the forum that both were refused. That photo (ID 8257762) was screened on 9 July while this photo (ID 8280863) was uploaded on July 10th. as you can see they have never been in the queue at the same time.
    The evidences are in the pdf files attached below.
    Can this problem be solved?
    It seems an error on our part that it was rejected for double. It should have been rejected for contrast and compression. Please proceed accordingly.

Comment

So what am I supposed to do now? Do the appeal even if the photo will be refused for the reasons you said or directly try to improve the photo and republish it? The problem of the contrast you say means that it is insufficient or it is too much? The compression you say where you see it and what do you mean? Can I correct it?

Comment

So what am I supposed to do now? Do the appeal even if the photo will be refused for the reasons you said or directly try to improve the photo and republish it? The problem of the contrast you say means that it is insufficient or it is too much? The compression you say where you see it and what do you mean? Can I correct it?
        Hi, taking a look at this, the compression comes from looking at the sky. It has really become broken up and shows colour blocking. This is most visible through the centre part of the photo. The contrast rejection is more minor but basically could do with some more contrast. Always work from the original photos and save at the highest quality. If you try and correct an already rejected jpeg then you are adding more compresssion to an already compressed image.

Comment

You've already been told previously about the issues with this image. If you have further questions, please continue to use that thread.

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...creening/page6

Comment

Working...
          X