Invalid hot rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid hot rejection

Hello! I have just been rejected as invalid hot on this picture: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8306973

In my opinion and reviewing the upload reminder, shouldn't this be considered as a 48h hot since it's a new type of aircraft of the Elevate?

​​​​Thanks for help!
    ​​​​​​

I've had the same problem I tried to find the thread that I posted about what i thought was the same issue. I think I remeber a screener commenting on the fact it was the same side of the aircraft? (Don't quote me on this) Either way I totally support the Hot system but it has its flaws...

Personally I would just upload to the normal queue and wait!

Comment

Originally posted by HAOFENG YU View Post
      Hello! I have just been rejected as invalid hot on this picture: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8306973

In my opinion and reviewing the upload reminder, shouldn't this be considered as a 48h hot since it's a new type of aircraft of the Elevate?

​​​​Thanks for help!
      ​​​​​​
      Hi, that was a mistake on my part. You had put 'new reg'. in the remarks, and since there was already an image I rejected it. Since it is a new type, you are correct, and there should be a 48-hour window. You can put it back in the queue and let me know when you have, and I'll add it. Don't mark it as hot, or it might get screened again by someone unaware of the situation, just send me a message that it's in the queue and I'll take care of it. Sorry for the trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Hi, that was a mistake on my part. You had put 'new reg'. in the remarks, and since there was already an image I rejected it. Since it is a new type, you are correct, and there should be a 48-hour window. You can put it back in the queue and let me know when you have, and I'll add it. Don't mark it as hot, or it might get screened again by someone unaware of the situation, just send me a message that it's in the queue and I'll take care of it. Sorry for the trouble.
        Hi! Thanks for the reply. I have already appealed and it's now added into db. I remember last night when I uploaded two "hot" pictures, the first one was a cessna and I remarked as "new reg" in the comment. The second one is this Airbus and I wrote "new type of aircraft of Elevate". Maybe I remember wrong though. Anyway the problem is solved now. Thanks again for explaining the reason. Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
        X