Lots of great AMS shots!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...I'm not going to argue with you.

But just keep in mind how that person must feel.
    Will F.
    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Crazy 764 and MauwieAir, you've got to start some where in this hobby instead of saying that his pics are ugly try to learn him a bit.... thats better for both of you MauwieAir gets his Higher standards and MaartenKraay gets better pic's.....
      My English sucks... so does my Dutch... please help me out :P
      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

well Maurice, Ruben and others, I got an idea, stop going spotting together :P

Comment

What did I do?
          Will F.
          Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
            What did I do?
            Hi Will,

I dunno, i'm lost too. It's so easy to get in trouble these days .

Let's just say, we all get on with our hobby the way we like doing it best.

Regards,

Rob

"The guy that missed out on his first A346 today because i was at the wrong rwy"

Comment

well jurgen and ruben we are friends at AMS but on this topic, breek me de bek niet open

crazy764 sorry for being an ashole for now..........
              My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

well jurgen and ruben we are friends at AMS but on this topic, breek me de bek niet open

thats so childish....

Comment

Originally posted by MauwieAir

MauwieAir,

Please, only English language, as a lot of the members can't read Dutch unlike me. I won't translate as i don't think it's neccesary here.

SUBJECT CLOSED!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Whopper
                    Please, only English language, as a lot of the members can't read Dutch unlike me. I won't translate as i don't think it's neccesary here.
                    C'mon Rob!! Let us all in on it!! Although you would think with a surname like mine i could translate it myself.

Cheers

Comment

he did said something very stupid in dutch , and sorry Crazy764 i didnt mean anything bad to you i just want to say At AMS its very easy to get close to an aircraft and taking a picture and if they know A.net or Jp.net people are going to upload it just for fun and not because they are intressted in aircraft. well I do I'm intressted and want to go make it a serious hobby of it but I dont have anything better at the moment to shoot with, Ill have to wait for my 300D for a few months so please respect photo's of people that arent that good

(before it get in trouble, the last thing is not for the most people that
                      are reading this only counts for a few people)

Comment

Wow...! thanks for all the comments aimed towards me! Never knew that people thought of me like that!

Cheers,
                        Wietse
                        Trying to keep the edge...

Comment

well wietse, on msn I've heard folks who were very very happy to go spotting with you. Personally I don't dare, those 100-400's are sooooooooo scary :P (I have a sigma 50-500)

Comment

Wietse!! great photo's man!!! just as said in another topic what you are doing is an art!! I would like to meet you for real at AMS

Comment

[/quote]he did said something very stupid in dutch

thanks to you ruben :P

ps. Welcome to the forum wietse
                              (im maurice from the e-mails )

thats so childish....

Comment

Working...
                              X