Unsure if photo will be rejected for clutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsure if photo will be rejected for clutter

With the BA retiring the 747s and them flying out at short notice, I made the trip to Heathrow not expecting to be able to get any photos of G-CIVB, as luck would have it the aircraft was moved on Friday and I was lucky enough to get a photo.

On inspection of the photo later in the day, I noticed that a van was also moving across as the aircraft was towed into the shade and I was only able to get one full frame of the aircraft.

Before uploading the photo, I wanted to ask if the van was enough for the photo to be rejected, as it is unlikely I will be able to make it to Heathrow for the departure and getting any photos of it on the ground at the moment is extremely difficult with British Airways playing musical chairs with the 747s at the moment.

Also, as I was unable to log in to my existing account on the forum, I created this new account to ask, please can my old account (SamRpics) be archived if possible.

Any feedback would be welcome and appreciated, thanks in advance and apologies if this is not the correct place on the forum for this post.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GCIVB.05.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	553.4 KB
ID:	1098314

Originally posted by SamR View Post
    With the BA retiring the 747s and them flying out at short notice, I made the trip to Heathrow not expecting to be able to get any photos of G-CIVB, as luck would have it the aircraft was moved on Friday and I was lucky enough to get a photo.

On inspection of the photo later in the day, I noticed that a van was also moving across as the aircraft was towed into the shade and I was only able to get one full frame of the aircraft.

Before uploading the photo, I wanted to ask if the van was enough for the photo to be rejected, as it is unlikely I will be able to make it to Heathrow for the departure and getting any photos of it on the ground at the moment is extremely difficult with British Airways playing musical chairs with the 747s at the moment.

Also, as I was unable to log in to my existing account on the forum, I created this new account to ask, please can my old account (SamRpics) be archived if possible.

Any feedback would be welcome and appreciated, thanks in advance and apologies if this is not the correct place on the forum for this post.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GCIVB.05.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	553.4 KB
ID:	1098314
    Yes it is obstructed.

Comment

Thank you for your quick reply, I suspected as much but wanted to check I wasn't being too critical. Hopefully I will make it for the departure, but its a long drive and its likely to be short notice unfortunately so I guess I will have missed all three of them. Ironic because i've flown on one G-BYGC and never managed to get any of the them.

Comment

Working...
      X