Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about special sceme on same plane picture

Hello to the forum team,
    My question is about a plane, registration 4X-ABF, that I have already a picture on my gallery - but the new picture has a special scheme depicting the latest peace accord signed September 15th between the UAE, Bahrain and Israel.
    Would it be accepted despite a similar plane's photo?
    Attached is the new picture.
    Ike Harel Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9805 4X-ABF.JPG Views:	0 Size:	582.9 KB ID:	1098810

Originally posted by ikeharel View Post
    Hello to the forum team,
    My question is about a plane, registration 4X-ABF, that I have already a picture on my gallery - but the new picture has a special scheme depicting the latest peace accord signed September 15th between the UAE, Bahrain and Israel.
    Ike Harel Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_9805 4X-ABF.JPG Views:	0 Size:	582.9 KB ID:	1098810
    Not similar if different scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by ikeharel View Post
      Hello to the forum team,
      Ike Harel Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_9805 4X-ABF.JPG Views:	0 Size:	582.9 KB ID:	1098810
      If the livery is considerably different (as a rule of thumb: difference visible in the thumbnail), it is not similar.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Not similar if different scheme.
        Thanks to both Dana & GeDO , already posted in the queue.
        Have a nice new day,
        Ike

Comment

Working...
        X