Current jetphotos which you find quite outstanding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current jetphotos which you find quite outstanding

I know that a good screener should have not only a certain amount of jetphotos in the database, but he also should own one or two very good photos, as I understand it. That's why I never applied. Until today, I am not the man who likes to buy a camera which would meet the jetphotos criteria, for 2000,- or 3000,- $ . Although I probably knew how to handle a bigger camera.

To be honest, one minute ago I was lookin for a topic which would be "Current jetphotos which you find quite outstanding". That of course includes, that at least one screener thought the same when he gave his permission.
    Topics which do not yet exist should be opened, or what was yet the trick. But I don't know if I'm able to find enough entries for a separate topic. So, for September 2020, I have found at least one:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9861803

Good light, on a four engined jet. And water, still in good light.
    I must confess, I am a little bit impressed by my avatar (also a jetphoto), which is not the worst example either.
    That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
    I am not the man who likes to buy a camera which would meet the jetphotos criteria, for 2000,- or 3000,- $ . Although I probably knew how to handle a bigger camera.
    In my opinion, you do not actually have to spend thousands upon thousands of dollars to make the photos that you take Jetphotos worthy. In other words, no matter how expensive the equipment, it is more the photographic techniques and editing that can make or break the photo. Of course, this has its limits. Some cameras are simply too old or too low-quality to produce photos that are high quality.

I used to have a Canon (Rebel T5) 1200D. It produced photos that I am still able to today go back and re-edit for polished images. You can pick one up used for US$250 on Ebay, and a used 70-300mm lens for around US$200. Sure, they might not be the sharpest images around, but careful editing, camera settings and choosing appropriate lighting before shooting really helps.

So no, photography does not have to cost thousands of dollars. The reason people do it because it is their hobby, and people are generally fine with putting some of their well earned cash into something that they love and enjoy.

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9858411

Taken with a Canon 1200D and the 18-55 kit lens. Skill before expensive equipment always.
      E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Originally posted by v1images View Post
        Taken with a Canon 1200D and the 18-55 kit lens. Skill before expensive equipment always.
        Also it could be important to be in the right place at the right time.

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9516513

Comment

I think we should bring back People's Choice award

Comment

I've got lots accepted taken on my iPhone. Gear doesn't matter as long as its reasonable.

Comment

Working...
            X