Uploaded Photo Turns out Blurry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploaded Photo Turns out Blurry.

Hello, I just tried uploading my first photo yesterday. However when I tried uploading the picture, it turned out all blurry.

This is what the original photo looked like.

Does anyone know why this is happening?
    Thanks!

Originally posted by MaxBloom2005 View Post
    Hello, I just tried uploading my first photo yesterday. However when I tried uploading the picture, it turned out all blurry.

This is what the original photo looked like.

Does anyone know why this is happening?
    Thanks!
    The photos do not show up. I doubt, the uploading makes a photo suddenly blurry though.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Oh so thumbnail that I see when I upload it is not actually how the photo looks.
      Thanks for the help!

Comment

The thumbnails in your post are not visible, I think you must use for the forum the Upload Attachment button, not copy photos directly into the mail.

Regarding the blurry photo, I think you mean the preview picture after the upload...I think this is normal due to compression or whatever. Just complete the upload process and you can check the result later in the photo queue ("Manage Queued Photos" in your profile), where the photo appears as it would look like after acceptance.
        Regards AKH

Comment

Yes, the preview picture after the upload is exactly what I meant. Thank you so much for the clarification!
          In the future I'll use the Upload Attachment button.
          Thanks again,
          Max

Comment

Working...
          X