Accept ratio question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accept ratio question

What accept ratio do you need to have to have more than 20 queue slots, cheers

20 (10 per day) is the maximum, I guess?

Comment

20 is the maximum. Screeners have 100, and a few JP elite members from years ago have 100, but other than that you can't get more than 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Rodeback View Post
        20 is the maximum. Screeners have 100, and a few JP elite members from years ago have 100, but other than that you can't get more than 20.
        This is correct.

We hope to change this in the future to allow people to have more slots based on their acceptance ratio; if you want to prepare yourself to take advantage of this when it eventually gets implemented, the likely highest bracket will be those with an acceptance ratio above 80%

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

This is correct.

We hope to change this in the future to allow people to have more slots based on their acceptance ratio; if you want to prepare yourself to take advantage of this when it eventually gets implemented, the likely highest bracket will be those with an acceptance ratio above 80%
          Thats awesome! Something to work toward

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

This is correct.

Thanks for the answer. I will be working on my accept ratio to get to 70 at least or maybe more

Comment

Working...
            X