Photo removed from Flightradar24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo removed from Flightradar24

Hi guys, my recent Flydubai’s photo A6-FES which was accepted by JP and then loaded on Flighradar24 has been removed from FR24 after 3 weeks of the acceptance. I don’t know why even the photo is showing the full livery of the aircraft. I emailed to Jetphotos database correction team several time but got no reply. Any idea what should I do ?

Originally posted by Awais Achakzai View Post
    Hi guys, my recent Flydubai’s photo A6-FES which was accepted by JP and then loaded on Flighradar24 has been removed from FR24 after 3 weeks of the acceptance. I don’t know why even the photo is showing the full livery of the aircraft. I emailed to Jetphotos database correction team several time but got no reply. Any idea what should I do ?
    It's really not showing the full livery of the aircraft

Comment

It was probably removed because indeed it doesn't really show the full livery

Regards
      Alex

Comment

Hi guys, hope u all doing great. My most recent photo A6-FGB accepted on Jetphotos almost 12 hours before and it still not showing on Flightradar24. Also the photo showing the full livery of the aircraft. Pls advise what should I do. Thanks

Comment

Your photo had "Exclude from FR24 selected by uploader"
          I have deselected for you and it should show on FR soon

Regards
          Alex

Comment

Working...
          X