Thank you Screeners!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Screeners!!!

Not sure if I am the only once to notice that the queue has been disappearing at a rapid rate at the moment. Photo's screened in 4 - 4 1/2 days .. thank you to you all for your time in getting this sort of throughput!!!!

I agree with you Mark.

Comment

Yes, thank you very much screeners!!

Comment

Well done screeners. Hope we hit the 5 Million mark very soon

​​​​​​
        ​​​
        ​​​​​​

Comment

Thank you screeners team!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
            Not sure if I am the only once to notice that the queue has been disappearing at a rapid rate at the moment. Photo's screened in 4 - 4 1/2 days .. thank you to you all for your time in getting this sort of throughput!!!!
            Can only agree with every word Mark weitten !!
            Lately we can say the queue is superbly handled faster, and we enjoy this, appreciate and its a good "drive" to post more.
            Cheers to all, screening team.
            Ike Harel

Comment

Absolutely incredible jobs, and hats off to all the screeners. My record is 2 days 4 hours 27 minutes on Dec 4th which is lightning fast.
              That being said, some bad photos may fill up your rejection ward quickly

Comment

Indeed, thank you very much.

Merry Christmas everyone and stay safe

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
                  Hello,

This is true. Congratulations to all screeners. I'm very happy to wait just few days for the my uploads verdict

Comment

Working...
                  X