Instagram account sharing photos posted on this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram account sharing photos posted on this site

Hi All, just a heads up for all uploaders. The instagram account https://www.instagram.com/tomandjerrysonicthehedgehog/ has posted an incredible number of photos from this website, I assume without the permission of the photographers. 2 of mine have been stolen, along with another uploader friend of mine.

Hey mate,

I just contact him, that he have to delete These pics. If not, i got a huge community, which gonna Report him.

Have a great one,
    Dan

Comment

Originally posted by VH-ROB View Post
      Hi All, just a heads up for all uploaders. The instagram account https://www.instagram.com/tomandjerrysonicthehedgehog/ has posted an incredible number of photos from this website, I assume without the permission of the photographers. 2 of mine have been stolen, along with another uploader friend of mine.
      I went through and found more than two of yours Robbie, and 1 of mine too! Quite flattered actually. I commented and let him know to begin crediting the authors if he wants to continue this.
      View me on JetPhotos

Comment

Unfortunately, Instagram photos often end up on other sites without the original owner's consent. I always contact the owners of the photos and those who distribute other people's content. I run a photoblog on Insta myself. I have many subscribers, and all of them appreciate my work (I was lucky, however, with MegaFamous), and all those who want to take something from my work ask me about it in Direct. I'm always happy to share! But you always have to ask about that.

Comment

sorry to ask, posting link to instagram is not allowed?
          Kind regards from Sydney
          Charlie Chang

Comment

I would like to say that Instagram is a great platform for your business and its development. There are a couple of rules: You need to set up a system for responding to messages in Yandex. Direct so that administrators can answer customer questions as quickly as possible.Be sure to post prices for services in posts. This helps the customer to make a purchase decision faster. There is no need to force subscribers to ask for a price through Yandex.Direct. Be sure to find out how to post on instagram - 1394ta with the help of specialized sites that tell you about it.

Comment

And also a great place to display your not-so-good-overedited photos....

The most important thing to remember is that the views and comments you're getting on IG are not due to your photographer's talent but just how good you promote your publications....

Comment

If you think that the photos on the net are somehow protected, yours is an illusion. Post your photos here or on other websides and forget about their property. Do it just for passion to share.

Comment

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention! It's really disheartening to hear that someone is taking photos without proper permission and credit. As content creators, it's essential that our work is respected and attributed correctly. To safeguard your creations and amplify your online presence, you might want to explore the option of acquiring a Verified Twitter Account for sale. This can not only help you protect your content but also connect with a broader audience. I hope the situation with your stolen photos gets sorted out promptly, and thank you for sharing this valuable information with the community.

Comment

As far as I can see, all the pictures on this account are credited "credit : xxx.yyyy on JetPhotos"... so what ?...

Comment

If you have a instagram account, can you upload your photos that are already on the database?
                      Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                      If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                      ——————————————————————————

Comment

Working...
                      X