Serial numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial numbers

New here so thanks for any help and your patience so far with photos I've submitted. A reject reason I've gotten is "categories wrong or missing". It looks like the serial number does not show up. I see it in there when I upload. And when I go to manage queued photos and click on correct info I see it in there as well. But when I click on the photo, to bring up the check for dust, histogram, etc. page, the serial number field is blank. Is that what is meant by categories missing?

This is one example.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

​​​​​​​Thanks in advance

HI there!

The serial number I see that it doesn't show up when going to manage queued photos but that's normal , happened to me , I think that the problem here is that the plane is a Cargo plane , did you ticked ''Cargo'' at the categories section?

I hope I helped you,
    Have a good day,
    Alex

Comment

Thank you Alex! I appreciate your help.

Comment

Originally posted by CBPlanephotos View Post
        New here so thanks for any help and your patience so far with photos I've submitted. A reject reason I've gotten is "categories wrong or missing". It looks like the serial number does not show up. I see it in there when I upload. And when I go to manage queued photos and click on correct info I see it in there as well. But when I click on the photo, to bring up the check for dust, histogram, etc. page, the serial number field is blank. Is that what is meant by categories missing?

This is one example.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8759859
        Was not rejected for bad info, was rejected for missing categories, in this case indeed 'cargo'.

Comment

Thanks for the response. I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
          X