Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Queue Slot Limitation

Hello,
    I sign up for my account for Jetphotos in 2017 and during the first 2 years, I uploaded tons of photos in bad quality and got most of them rejected. But from late 2019, I think my photos improved a lot and started to get many photos approved. However, due to the poor quality and rejection from the first two years, I got a very low accept ratio(around 40% now) and that's why I only got 3 queue slots. My problem is that when can I get more slots?(a certain ratio or something?) And is there any possibility to increase the slot limitation since I got most of my submitted photos accepted(more than 50 photos) since last year and with an accept ratio above 80% or even 85%?
    Thanks a lot for your help!

Originally posted by JinZi View Post
    Hello,
    I sign up for my account for Jetphotos in 2017 and during the first 2 years, I uploaded tons of photos in bad quality and got most of them rejected. But from late 2019, I think my photos improved a lot and started to get many photos approved. However, due to the poor quality and rejection from the first two years, I got a very low accept ratio(around 40% now) and that's why I only got 3 queue slots. My problem is that when can I get more slots?(a certain ratio or something?) And is there any possibility to increase the slot limitation since I got most of my submitted photos accepted(more than 50 photos) since last year and with an accept ratio above 80% or even 85%?
    Thanks a lot for your help!
    You should have more than three slots, regardless of your acceptance ratio. A slot reduction to three is usually only for people who have broken the rules. What's your photographer ID? I can check which is the case, and if the former, will see that you get the normal 20 slots.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

You should have more than three slots, regardless of your acceptance ratio. A slot reduction to three is usually only for people who have broken the rules. What's your photographer ID? I can check which is the case, and if the former, will see that you get the normal 20 slots.
      My photographer id is JinZi

https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/95775

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Comment

Originally posted by JinZi View Post

My photographer id is JinZi

https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/95775

Thanks a lot for your help!!
        They were indeed set to only 3 for some reason, but have been restored to the normal 20. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

They were indeed set to only 3 for some reason, but have been restored to the normal 20. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
          Finally get rid of 3 slots! A lot easier! Thank you soooooo much!

Comment

Working...
          X