X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad info rejection

Hi all!

I got rejected because of bad information:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

There is no information on this aircraft in any open source. The upload guidelines say:
    "The option "Unknown" should only be used, if there is no way to find out the correct airline." I believe that this is such a case.

Please help me with information about this plane that could help me upload a photo.
    Thanks!

I would say rather should have used Other and Private.

Comment

Private indeed
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

I did choose other and private, but again it was rejected: Bad Info: Serial Number/CN.
        JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I usually left this field blank when I didn't know the answer, as the rules require. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!

Comment

I have searched all my usual resources and cannot find information on this registration - you might need to try and find a search for the Romanian civil registry and search that for more information.

Comment

Picture is added
            “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Hello,

got a "bad info" rejection for the following photo:

As there was no screener comment I can only guess what is supposed to be wrong.
                If the screener means the airline I have in mind that for jetphotos always the owner of the aircraft should be stated. Even if the titles are different. Or was there a change?

If the "bad info" has other reasons, please give me a hind so I can re-upload the photo.

Greetings Felix

Comment

Originally posted by sutu5 View Post
                  Hello,

got a "bad info" rejection for the following photo:

As there was no screener comment I can only guess what is supposed to be wrong.
                  If the screener means the airline I have in mind that for jetphotos always the owner of the aircraft should be stated. Even if the titles are different. Or was there a change?

If the "bad info" has other reasons, please give me a hind so I can re-upload the photo.

Greetings Felix
                  Please use the format the other images already in the DB use for the cn:

Comment

Thanx for the hind, but as You can see from the scramble / soviet transport database I have linked above, the format in jetphotos database is wrong. A c/n is not a math number, it is an identity code and therfore the two zeros at the beginning are part of this code. In my view the info for the other photos should be corrected instad of refusing a photo with correct info. rgds Felix

Comment

Working...
                    X