Sending money to people to get views on photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending money to people to get views on photos

Seeing the other forums about Steve and Joel asking for views which is seeming to become a bigger and bigger problem on this website but I think someone has taken it too far. I have noticed a certain spotter from Toronto named Leige Yang getting crazy views on his photos and almost always get #1 on the front page. I decided to look into it and found he is posting his photos in Facebook groups with the links for views. That's not all. I was told by someone (who I will not name for his safety) that he sends his links to text chats and Sends money to people if they view his photo. This is too far because most people on this website cannot or would never "pay" for views. Sending money for views is completely unacceptable and needs to be dealt with in some form because it is unfair for other photographers on the website. The photo below are the original and a translated version of a chat he sends money to.
    Attached Files

Hahahaha it’s funny. Just found out this guy also posts links to the moments ( kinda like Facebook). Not friends with him but somehow we are in several WeChat groups so I could view the latest 10 posts of his on wechat.
    Attached Files

Comment

That’s too upset to make you feel uncomfortable on that, if you have any confusion on that please say it out directly to me, thanks for your cooperation

Comment

I am not uncomfortable on this situation. I just think its totally unfair to others because no one else is going out asking for views. You are on the front page enough and does it really mean that much to you? Let others have a chance man

Comment

Be easy buddy, don’t be a green eye monster LOL

Comment

Originally posted by doublearon2003 View Post
            I am not uncomfortable on this situation. I just think its totally unfair to others because no one else is going out asking for views. You are on the front page enough and does it really mean that much to you? Let others have a chance man
            maybe tell someone do the same thing on fb group or ins? I believe you just saw what I post in the shanghai planespotting wechat group, if you feel something bad or unfair just post in the gc. You don’t have to make a post like this.

Comment

Originally posted by NYspotter View Post
              Hahahaha it’s funny. Just found out this guy also posts links to the moments ( kinda like Facebook). Not friends with him but somehow we are in several WeChat groups so I could view the latest 10 posts of his on wechat.
              I guess you also do the exactly same thing before

Comment

I don't understand why you're being so defensive. Does it really mean that much to you to get front page?

Comment

Originally posted by Leige Yang View Post

maybe tell someone do the same thing on fb group or ins? I believe you just saw what I post in the shanghai planespotting wechat group, if you feel something bad or unfair just post in the gc. You don’t have to make a post like this.
                  If i post it in the group chat its not seen by others. People don't know that you get front page all the time for literally no reason. It unfair to others my friend

Comment

One more point, if you want me to apologize on my action, That’s fine, it’s my bad for taking someone else’s chance to get more views. For my action, I just want say I send a group chat red pocket only to make sure I didn’t annoying someone else in the group chat. If you understand I pay someone to get views, I can do it in a more efficiently way, and pay much less then thank everyone in the gc. By the way thank you make this post and let me know I piss somebody off. Maybe next time try another way

Comment

Originally posted by Leige Yang View Post
                      One more point, if you want me to apologize on my action, That’s fine, it’s my bad for taking someone else’s chance to get more views. For my action, I just want say I send a group chat red pocket only to make sure I didn’t annoying someone else in the group chat. If you understand I pay someone to get views, I can do it in a more efficiently way, and pay much less then thank everyone in the gc. By the way thank you make this post and let me know I piss somebody off. Maybe next time try another way
                      "Maybe next time try another way" Saying stuff like this just proves how you have no life and all you care about is getting front page. I got on the front page today completely fair and i rarely get on. Everyone should have a chance. Saying you will try another way is just being a child.

Comment

Why do someone think it is unfair? That's so funny

Comment

Hahaha, put a link into the group chat is unfair to others?

Comment

Originally posted by zjs View Post
                            Hahaha, put a link into the group chat is unfair to others?
                            Haha. Joined the forums just today. Nice to see that you are either telling your freinds to back you up or just made a second account pretending to be another person

Comment

Originally posted by doublearon2003 View Post

Haha. Joined the forums just today. Nice to see that you are either telling your freinds to back you up or just made a second account pretending to be another person
                              maybe search zjs on JP and see is he really the someone or different one?

Comment

Working...
                              X