No announcement yet.

Sending money to people to get views on photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you so nervous man. This had happened to Steve and Joel. You're not being targeting. Nothing to do with race or anything so stop being so defensive

Comment

Sorry, this is my first account, I just want to express my thought on this event. Do I have to delete what I've said before? Because it seems you do not welcome new members to get into this event, and show their idea

Comment

Originally posted by Leige Yang View Post

maybe search zjs on JP and see is he really the someone or different one?
        YOUR SO DEFENSIVE. It's funny how much you care about something that gets you no where. He legit joined the forums today so it clear you told him and then came to come at me

Comment

Originally posted by doublearon2003 View Post

YOUR SO DEFENSIVE. It's funny how much you care about something that gets you no where. He legit joined the forums today so it clear you told him and then came to come at me
          If my understanding is correct. You can post in the forum and I can not share it? And as you what see in the chat I even didn’t who he is. If you think I am so defensive that’s fine, just follow your feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Leige Yang View Post
            If my understanding is correct. You can post in the forum and I can not share it? And as you what see in the chat I even didn’t who he is. If you think I am so defensive that’s fine, just follow your feelings.
            Posting in the forums and sharing are not the same thing. Also its clear your defensive because you all you are doing is making excuses up

Comment

Can't I express my ideas? Well, that fair.

Comment

I don't understand how getting on the front page means so much to you that you send money to people to view it. Also it's clear you are spotting everyday. Like get a life man and actually do something other then spotting and complaining

Comment

Originally posted by zjs View Post
                  Can't I express my ideas? Well, that fair.
                  I never said you couldn't. It's just you might not know the whole story. But go for it my friend

Comment

I just have a different opinion about it, and that's the reason why we discuss, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by zjs View Post
                      I just have a different opinion about it, and that's the reason why we discuss, isn't it?
                      Of course. Let's discuss but keep it low no getting heated. Go ahead

Comment

As a group leader of Shanghai planespotting group, I wanna to say I don’t think it is unfair because it is just sharing photos to friends....... Is it not allowed to share your photos which has been accepted in JP? I think is ridiculous . To be honest, if you have time to say this “unfair action” , why don’t you to find the method to take a Top photos ?
                        Anyhow, I think you need to calm down and avoid sending some duplicate to the forum....
                        Kind regards from Sydney
                        Charlie Chang

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post
                          As a group leader of Shanghai planespotting group, I wanna to say I don’t think it is unfair because it is just sharing photos to friends....... Is it not allowed to share your photos which has been accepted in JP? I think is ridiculous . To be honest, if you have time to say this “unfair action” , why don’t you to find the method to take a Top photos ?
                          Anyhow, I think you need to calm down and avoid sending some duplicate to the forum....
                          Never said you cannot share to your friends but sharing to huge groups is not fair at all. Also now you are promoting and telling me i should find a method to take the top photos? Going tryhard for Jetphotos isn't something to be proud of. Everyone should have a fair chance at the front page. Steve and Joel stopped but you and others just decide to keep going, Very inmature

Comment

Originally posted by doublearon2003 View Post

Never said you cannot share to your friends but sharing to huge groups is not fair at all. Also now you are promoting and telling me i should find a method to take the top photos? Going tryhard for Jetphotos isn't something to be proud of. Everyone should have a fair chance at the front page. Steve and Joel stopped but you and others just decide to keep going, Very inmature
                            So you mean people should not share JP link to the group chat?

Kind regards from Sydney
                            Charlie Chang

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post

So you mean people should not share JP link to the group chat?
                              I said sharing with friends is fine but I saw and have heard that there is a WeChat with 200 people from China made which is what Liege yang does to get views

Comment

I recommend all you guys stop arguing and wait for our lovely administrator to deal lol

Comment

Working...
                                X