Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My photos are not showing up and not rejected.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My photos are not showing up and not rejected.

Hi all, I'm new here and searched but did not find anything on this topic. I have submitted 2 photos, then when I submitted my 3rd one just now, it told me I have no more room in my que. I am not seeing any of the photos I uploaded anywhere even in my profile. I'm sorry if this has been covered just trying to get my bearing because this photography stuff is so new to me. Thanks in advance for any help.

Tom

Have you checked "Manage queued photos" in your profile? The photos shall be there...or, in case and they were already screened and bad luck, check "Rejected Photos".
    Just an idea.
    Best Regar
    ds - Andreas

Comment

Thank you so much. I have another question. Sorry for being such a newbie. I see the two photos in the que however, they say that corrections are needed. I have put all the info in the picture as far as airline, aircraft, place, etc. On the plus side, they did not get rejected yet. So how lone do the pics stay in the que? Just one more thing, how will I know when they have been looked at as I can only put two photos in the que. Is that because I'm so new? Thanks again, this site is a bit complicated for a new person.

Comment

No worries...everybody has started here one day.
        Regarding your questions,
        (1) - yes, as a new member you have only 2 slots in the queue. It will increase after your first photos were accepted. Please check FAQs for details.
        (2) - screening time...depends on workload of the screeners, currently 10...12 days. You will get a mail about the result. You can always check in your profile about the number of your photo in queue.
        (3) - I think there is possibly a misunderstanding. The "Manage queued photos" page will allow you to make corrections to the information privided for the photo, but it will not ask you to make correction. Its just an option. You can even delete photos from the queue, if you feel you shall do some more editing.

Generally...have you tried to have your photos pre-screened in the relevant part of the forum? Its always good to use the pre-check, especially if you upload for the first time. To get your photos pre-screened, you need to take them off the queue. Please check the FAQs for pre-screening rules.
        Best Regards - Andreas

Comment

Thanks a lot. That really helps me out. I will try all of these suggestions.

Tom

Comment

Working...
          X