Bad motive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad motive

Hello JetPhotos crew. Recently i uploaded this photo, was However rejected for "bad motive". But i fail to understand why, may i know how was it rejected please?
    ​​​​​​link: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9098241
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Swisse View Post
    Hello JetPhotos crew. Recently i uploaded this photo, was However rejected for "bad motive". But i fail to understand why, may i know how was it rejected please?
    ​​​​​​link: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9098241
    The registration doesn't seem to be correct - it belongs to an A320 and not a 777. But I don't know if it was rejected just for that.

Comment

Originally posted by kubasamolot View Post

The registration doesn't seem to be correct - it belongs to an A320 and not a 777. But I don't know if it was rejected just for that.
      Not quite, it was a reused registration. I guess "bad motive" isnt related to that either.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisse View Post

Not quite, it was a reused registration. I guess "bad motive" isnt related to that either.
        Then my guess would be that it was rejected because you uploaded a photo of just an engine as hot - it doesn't show the aircraft so it doesn't quite fit with the idea of a hot photo.

Comment

Hmmm i guess that make sense...? If any JetPhotos crew see this, can you please double confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by kubasamolot View Post

Then my guess would be that it was rejected because you uploaded a photo of just an engine as hot - it doesn't show the aircraft so it doesn't quite fit with the idea of a hot photo.
            This is correct

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post

This is correct
              Sure! Thanks for your time!

Comment

And the screener had left you a message, did you read the rejection email ?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                  And the screener had left you a message, did you read the rejection email ?
                  Sorry i may not have read the email clearly, i will be more careful next time. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X