Screener's Choice and greed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post

A nice picture of the city of Denver, Colorado. How do I know that ? Because it says so in the photographers comments !
    Yes. Well. We both do not agree that very often don't we. But here on this topic, yes. I know that it is not Central Park NYC, because the photographer said so.

Brian, Have you ever been to Denver Colorado?

You'd guess, somebody with my nickname regularly appears at KDEN, at least twice a month. But for me that's not true, KDEN, never been there in 43 years. And even
    Randazzo's LH-B744 simulator does not help me alot, because such an aircraft does not tell you where the really beautiful places are on this planet. But Denver CO really seems worth a trip,
    whether with or without a simulator...

The next entry.

My 200th photo on JetPhotos database. [1600px]. TC-NBG. Airbus A320-251N. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Not yet a Screener's Choice, because it is really really really brand new, cleared for the database on Tuesday September 14th 2021.

Brian? What can we say now about the location. Without that the photographer gives us a hint (!).

I'd say Istanbul, Bosporus,
    without ever having been there.

Please correct me if I'm wrong!
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

More than only once a year I land here on this beautiful aviation platform and I wonder how many badges do we have.
      And that's not a joke, after all those years.

1. Screener's choice badge - 2. New registration badge - 3. ... ahm .. photo of the week badge? - 4. people's choice of the year badge?

For no 1 and no 2 you (obviously) need a screener to have that photo appreciated. So, without greed, I like to use this topic to worship foreign photos, photos which I do not own.

Today, these are the candidates:

A-MA-ZING. A german A340 VIP transport breaking away from the skyvan during the RIAT arrivals project. Photomission organized by the Aviation PhotoCrew.. 16-02. Airbus A340-313X. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Surely the most beautiful jetphoto that I know with this a/c type and this airline.

"Wolfsburg" climbs out of SEA with a tremendous roar as Lufthansa 491 to FRA. So pleased to see Lufthansa's 747-400s have made a comeback after being stored during the COVID-19 pandemic.. D-ABVW. Boeing 747-430. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

This a/c type is in the air since more than 52 years, with one and the same airline. Greetings to Seattle. And still good for a brilliant photo.

PS: Alex, you can kick me out of this topic if you find me inappropriate, it is your topic.
      Last edited by LH-B744; 2022-09-15, 21:52. Reason: Inappropriate?
      The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
      This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
      X