camera reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camera reviews

i hope this is right section for this i sold my canon 90D does anybody know anything about canon mark 5 ll are t8 please let me know gonna order new camera monday thanks

Did you encounter AF problems with the 90D? I ask because someone else a few threads down is complaining about the 90D's AF accuracy and it was a known issue with the 80D.

If you are in the market for a new camera in 2021 I would recommend going mirrorless with Canon's new RF system. The EOS RP is the cheapest full-frame camera available and it's basically the mirrorless version of the 6DII. 26mp, 5fps burst rate and over 4,000 AF points, making its AF way more accurate and consistent than that found in all but the highest-end DSLRs. You don't have to worry about owning only EF lenses since you can buy the RP (and other R system cameras) with the EF-RF adapter. EF lenses work seamlessly with the R bodies, although with the R and RP you will get slight blackout between shots.

But first you must decide whether it's 1.6 crop or full-frame you want. Each has its advantages but FF wins overall due to better high ISO performance and increased dynamic range. Both the 5DII and T8 will cost you less than an R camera but with the R system you're investing in tomorrow's technology so there's a huge degree of future-proofing. That said, DSLRs won't be obsolete overnight and they'll continue to be great cameras with full manufacturer support for at least another decade I'm sure.

Karl

Comment

Working...
    X