Dog on runway??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog on runway??

I got this photo of a dog that ran onto the runway at KASE, causing airport closure temporarily. Could I upload this as anything special, or would I just upload as a photo of the G-IV, N168PK?
    Attached Files

Why would it be anything special ? Because its the first pic with this dog ?? Its about aircraft, not animals…..

Comment

Originally posted by cvgaviation View Post
      I got this photo of a dog that ran onto the runway at KASE, causing airport closure temporarily. Could I upload this as anything special, or would I just upload as a photo of the G-IV, N168PK?
      The dog is lack of contrast, so it would be rejected

Joking apart, that is not hot or special, itīs just a funny anecdote to add to the "notes", and should be uploaded as the aircraft registration.

Comment

I don’t know what I would do if my dog decided to run away someday and go to an airport runway. We have a strong emotional connection to it, and I would be devastated if anything happened to it. This dog is my emotional support animal, and I got it because my therapist recommended me to. He was right and having another living being near me helped to become more organized and responsible. The dog’s life is in my hands, and if I don’t feed it, it will probably die. That’s why we are always together, and I even have a certificate from esaregistration.org to travel together by place. So, it doesn’t have to go into the Aircraft luggage compartment.

Comment

The dog registration is not visible... Should be something like NDOGxxx... Just kidding of course.

Comment

Please upload as you usually would.

Comment

My goodness that dog is cute

Comment

Is it possible to cause bad motive rejection?
                Just a joke, lol
                Kind regards from Shanghai
                Charlie Chang

Comment

You could upload it as a hot image but you would need a bottle of ketchup in the picture.
                  A hot dog ?
                  get it ?

OK, I’ll get my coat.
                  If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                    You could upload it as a hot image but you would need a bottle of ketchup in the picture.
                    A hot dog ?
                    get it ?

OK, I’ll get my coat.
                    would be a good example for 'add warning'
                    Kind regards from Shanghai
                    Charlie Chang

Comment

Working...
                    X