A clarification about an appeal rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A clarification about an appeal rejection

Moved to the Digital photo processing forum.

Ike Harel

Originally posted by ikeharel View Post
    Hello to the screening team,
    I had recieved an E-mail with an appeal rejection for this picture of a Delta plane reg. N407DX.
    The answer was as follows, quote: " Your appeal for photo id 9286366 has been processed and has been rejected.
    Admin Comments >> Sky shows signs of breaking up and colour blocking. "

The original rejection was "JPEG compression artefats" . Than, stated in my appeal that:
    1. No compression is shown on the main photo.
    2. The so-called artefacts on the Equalizer picture are merely a light-heat differential's ( which happend at high summer hot days ) and notable that the "artefacts" not shown over the entire picture, i.e. the lower part differ from the upper part as a result of what I explained about light heat differential above.

My question is, as I never got an explanation like "Sky shows signs of breaking up and colour blocking. "... what this answer stands for?
    Can anyone re-assess my appeal, as in my humble opinion the picture is fair to be accepted.
    Sincereley,
    Ike Harel

Hey!,

I found your post and noticed that a screener never replied. I recommend posting this in the “Digital photo processing” forum. I am most certain you’ll get a reply.

link: https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ocessing-forum

Comment

Originally posted by RobertMahar15 View Post

Hey!,

I found your post and noticed that a screener never replied. I recommend posting this in the “Digital photo processing” forum. I am most certain you’ll get a reply.

link: https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ocessing-forum
      Thanks, will try.
      Ike

Comment

Working...
      X