Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posted a new-registration plane

Hello to the screening team,
    Posted a plane picture with a new reg. 4X-ODA , still did not enter screening.
    Please check,
    Ike Harel

*** OK, Saw it is now on screening, disregard this. Sincerely.

About the new registration badge: should it be posted sometims?
    Ike

Comment

Patience is a virtue my friend. Good things come to those who wait.

Firstly, the screening team are unfortunately not robots, but humans who have other things to do with their lives when we are not volunteering to screen for JP. This does mean that unfortunately there are not screeners screening 24/7/365.

Secondly, there is something in the internet world called caching, which apparently means not all the latest changes appear straight away. It does take the system a few hours to catch up.

If you could just be patient, life will catch up with you.

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL View Post
        Patience is a virtue my friend. Good things come to those who wait.

Firstly, the screening team are unfortunately not robots, but humans who have other things to do with their lives when we are not volunteering to screen for JP. This does mean that unfortunately there are not screeners screening 24/7/365.

Secondly, there is something in the internet world called caching, which apparently means not all the latest changes appear straight away. It does take the system a few hours to catch up.

If you could just be patient, life will catch up with you.
        Thanks James, appreciate your answer.
        It just happened lately that the queue is very long, thought something happened that prevent smooth flow of data or to our matter, screening.
        I also have an unanswered forum entry since July 22nd, a clarification asked. Thus, wondered about this as well.
        Sincerely,
        Ike Harel

Comment

Working...
        X