My secondary account.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My secondary account.

Hello, I would like to know why my photos in the secondary account were deleted. The account is called Cipher Twelve.

You got an email about it....

and....

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ouble-accounts

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
      You got an email about it....

and....

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ouble-accounts

I'm not a cheater. I just wanted to send photos that were "similar". Now I see on my primary account that I can't upload new photos. Then delete my secondary account. And we finish here.

Comment

Observation: And for no reason, I can't receive emails from JP. Maybe I accidentally unsubscribed: email - [email protected]. Just keep my primary account and we're done. Thank you.

Comment

This is what appeared when you opened your second account so..... You really have no excuses...
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Radioactivity View Post

I'm not a cheater. I just wanted to send photos that were "similar". Now I see on my primary account that I can't upload new photos. Then delete my secondary account. And we finish here.
            Sorry but I don't think you're in a position to decide when it's finished or not. My previous post proves you perfectly knew what you were doing when you opened your second account...

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post

Sorry but I don't think you're in a position to decide when it's finished or not. My previous post proves you perfectly knew what you were doing when you opened your second account...
              I sent an apology the only email I received. I requested secondary account removal. I didn't know it allowed two "accounts" it was unfair as I just clicked without looking. People make mistakes and apologize as I'm doing in the post. This will no longer be done.

Comment

Working...
              X