Photo is not shown on fr24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo is not shown on fr24

Good day! Yesterday my photo of Mriya ( https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10299280 ) was visible on fr24, but today it is not. Tell me why this might have happened and please correct the situation. I would be very grateful, have a nice day!

Another image was posted after yours that met FR24 display guidelines only the latest image for a registration is displayed.

Comment

Originally posted by Oleksandr Hromoviy View Post
      Good day! Yesterday my photo of Mriya ( https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10299280 ) was visible on fr24, but today it is not. Tell me why this might have happened and please correct the situation. I would be very grateful, have a nice day!
      Image was excluded because you can't see the full livery (titles etc) on the fuselage, which is far from ideal for FR24. Same for head-ons. You can mostly see the belly on your shot..

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by matteolamberts View Post

Image was excluded because you can't see the full livery (titles etc) on the fuselage, which is far from ideal for FR24. Same for head-ons. You can mostly see the belly on your shot..

Regards.
        I'm understood, thank you. Tell me, why then did they not immediately remove my photo, but only after the flight?

Comment

Originally posted by matteolamberts View Post

Regards.
          Going to disagree because it was on - another image was uploaded after that and only the latest image displays.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post

Going to disagree because it was on - another image was uploaded after that and only the latest image displays.
            Who are you going to believe? A crew member or yourself..?

Latest photo taken by DATE uploaded image....

Not latest uploaded image, it is latest photo taken date...

Comment

sorry.. I didn't see the crew member .. my apologies .. I'll leave it at that .

Comment

Working...
              X