Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did my pictures spend so long in the screening room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did my pictures spend so long in the screening room?

These 2 photos has been in the screening room since 21h ago just after uploading,but up to now there is no change on them. I wonder how long it will take to finish screening.
    Attached Files

• Queue ID: 9528466 9528502

Comment

Originally posted by LeoRay View Post
      These 2 photos has been in the screening room since 21h ago just after uploading,but up to now there is no change on them. I wonder how long it will take to finish screening.
      JP literally has hundreds of photos uploaded daily into the queue system for screening. There are (at last check) 26 screeners who volunteer their own time outside of normal life and jobs to screen our photos. Be patient. A wait time of over a week is not uncommon here. Hot photos and new registrations get flagged for faster screening generally.

Cheers!
      “In the ongoing battle between objects made of aluminum going hundreds of miles per hour and the ground going zero miles per hour, the ground has yet to lose.” – Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Delta95Heavy View Post

JP literally has hundreds of photos uploaded daily into the queue system for screening. There are (at last check) 26 screeners who volunteer their own time outside of normal life and jobs to screen our photos. Be patient. A wait time of over a week is not uncommon here. Hot photos and new registrations get flagged for faster screening generally.

Cheers!
        I think you're missing his point. He's not talking about the time spent in queue, he's talking about the time spent in screening. This is the time from when one screener looks at a photo to the time it gets accepted/rejected. Typically this is no longer than a few seconds, maybe an hour at most.

I'm guessing they're waiting for the site moderator or senior screener to decide on these photos because of how unique they are.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoAvgeek View Post

I think you're missing his point. He's not talking about the time spent in queue, he's talking about the time spent in screening. This is the time from when one screener looks at a photo to the time it gets accepted/rejected. Typically this is no longer than a few seconds, maybe an hour at most.

I'm guessing they're waiting for the site moderator or senior screener to decide on these photos because of how unique they are.

Many times a screener asks for a second or even a third opinion to accept or reject a photo. Not all photos are for instant acceptance or instant rejection.

If there is no other screener connected at that time it just stays on hold. It is common.

Comment

Working...
          X