Overcast conditions photos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overcast conditions photos?

Hello! I’m fairly new to JetPhotos, and I have a quick question. How are screeners when it comes to uploading photos with overcast/cloudy conditions, but with good lighting? I’ve been told by a friend that it’s not even worth trying, but I wanted to hear it from the pros!

Thank you!

-Mason M.

If it's overcast/very cloudy, the lighting will not be good. There is a small chance you can edit a photo to look good, but not worth wasting slots, especially if you're new.

If it's somewhat cloudy but the plane has good light, there is a higher chance of the photo getting accepted.
    [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

That answered my question! Thank you so very much!

Comment

With the right photo, sometimes, overcast shots can be accepted. HOWEVER, these need to be edited perfectly, and often need a high contrast background to work.
        See
        ZK-JFA. Kitfox Classic IV. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

ZK-WUG. Piper PA-34-200T Seneca II. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

These shots are the exception rather than the norm

Unless you've got a whole lot of editing experience, and know exactly what screeners want, don't bother. In other words, anything under 500 accepted, it won't be worth trying

Comment

Working...
        X