Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airport photo not showing on FR24

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Airport photo not showing on FR24

    Hi! I uploaded an airport photo yesterday but not showing on FR24,I think I didn’t click exclude from Flightradar24. Can someone tell me what’s wrong with my photo? Thank you in advance.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10330903

  • #2
    Originally posted by LiuZixuan View Post
    Hi! I uploaded an airport photo yesterday but not showing on FR24,I think I didn’t click exclude from Flightradar24. Can someone tell me what’s wrong with my photo? Thank you in advance.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10330903
    Maybe you have to wait patiently for a while. Check it after 24 hours. By the way, my control tower photos is also invisible from FR24, after.... 4 months I uploaded it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by KirkXWB View Post

      Maybe you have to wait patiently for a while. Check it after 24 hours. By the way, my control tower photos is also invisible from FR24, after.... 4 months I uploaded it.
      Hahah, you’re right,I should be more patient.

      Comment


      • #4
        Airport photos have to be added to FlightRadar24 manually. It is not the same as with aircraft that airport pictures show up automatically.
        Concerning the picture you uploaded, the motive here is a spotting location and not really an airport building or (ramp) overview so I'm not sure whether it is suitable to be shown on Fr24.
        https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/87479

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JesseV View Post
          Airport photos have to be added to FlightRadar24 manually. It is not the same as with aircraft that airport pictures show up automatically.
          Concerning the picture you uploaded, the motive here is a spotting location and not really an airport building or (ramp) overview so I'm not sure whether it is suitable to be shown on Fr24.
          Ok,I get it.Maybe airport overview this type of photos are easier to be added to Flightradar24.Thanks for your answer.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JesseV View Post
            Airport photos have to be added to FlightRadar24 manually. It is not the same as with aircraft that airport pictures show up automatically.
            Concerning the picture you uploaded, the motive here is a spotting location and not really an airport building or (ramp) overview so I'm not sure whether it is suitable to be shown on Fr24.

            I have a question on this topic as well If you don't mind! A few months ago I uploaded an Aiport Overview of MMZH. However, on FR24 the previous photo (taken 10 years prior) stayed - does this mean a screener preferred the previous picture and mine won't ever appear?


            https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/keyword/mmzh

            Previous pic: (2011): https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7165766
            My pricture (2021): https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10139467

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Santiago MN View Post


              I have a question on this topic as well If you don't mind! A few months ago I uploaded an Aiport Overview of MMZH. However, on FR24 the previous photo (taken 10 years prior) stayed - does this mean a screener preferred the previous picture and mine won't ever appear?


              https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/keyword/mmzh

              Previous pic: (2011): https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7165766
              My pricture (2021): https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10139467
              We are not the ones who select the airport pictures which show on Fr24. If I'm not mistaken that is done by Fr24 administrators. Therefore I'm also not sure which exact criteria Fr24 uses for these kind of shots to show op on Fr24 but my guess is that something must have changed significantly in order to replace the image which is showing at the moment.

              https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/87479

              Comment


              • #8
                I confirm that the photos of the airport must be uploaded manually. The FR24 crew asked to post the photo on the (JP) forum with the title "airport photo". So they will decide if it is suitable for FR24

                Comment

                Working...
                X