Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First registration badge

Hello!
    Please, add the first registration badge to the following photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10167804
    Thanks in advance!

Hello and good evening.
    And let me welcome to the jetphotos platform, you shiny brandnew member.

Your wish is our order, and so it became true what you've once asked the jp platform for. Voila, first registration badge is yours.

I don't know when that happens most of the time, as I don't set these badges. But sometimes it happens really really fast, as in this case:
    Former KLM PH-BFV. Will be operating from base Maastricht!. VQ-BWM. Boeing 747-406(M). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Uploaded yesterday. But in this special case, that's not a miracle. When I became a jetphotos member, more than 13 years ago, we still had the upper deck of a 747 as the avatar for this forum,
    above, where now is only this >>JP<< sign. So, if you have 747 photos, it might happen very very fast. But also with everything else, this forum is not really slow. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here for more than 13 years.

Greetings to Portugal!
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Hello!

Please, add the first registration badge for the photo id 10737359, because is the first photo for the registration C9-HDH.
      Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
      X