My pictures was changed on fr24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My pictures was changed on fr24

My picture was changed on the 24th but it was taken on the same day. My picture is the last one. The picture is now on arrival, and my picture is on departure 1.5 hours later. Why does a theoretically older picture appear before my picture? You can check the picture and you will notice that mine is newer, the last one from that day.
    If I load another frame with the same plane, will my picture show again on fr 24?

Hi,
    JP doesn't know the accurate time of the photo, it only knows the date. When it comes to the same date, the later uploaded one will in front of the earlier one, it always happens. Though I understand your feelings, but it always happens.
    And if you upload another one, as long as it's not special category such as cabin/ backlit/ wing view, etc., the photo will be displayed. B-304R is a good example, the first and second photos are both mine.
    Hopefully my answer helps you, happy new year.

Comment

Hello,

i don't understand your Question. Are you taking your Pictures for you or do you take your Pictures for Flightradar? Sometimes it is nice to see a own Picture on Flightradar but it isn't the Point of our Hobby.

Greets Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by KirkXWB View Post
        Hi,
        JP doesn't know the accurate time of the photo,
        The EXIF file contains both the date and time of the capture. If those are correctly set on the camera they can be made available to to the FR24 software.

--
        David dubya Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by DSC View Post
          Hello,

it isn't the Point of our Hobby.

Greets Daniel
          Not everybody uploading to Jetphotos is a pure hobbyist. Captures are made available to FR24 without payment and photographers may be contacted by publishers to have those captures commercially exploited. Exposure on FR24 is little, but real compensation, for the investment in time and equipment made by photographers. Photographers have a reasonable expectation that systems and processes are designed to operate fairly.

In my experience captures occasionally take a little time to displace an earlier one but they invariably do.
          --
          David dubya Wilson

Comment

The system is fair down to the date of the photo taken, as this is still something that can be checked based on data available within the FR24 and JP systems. We can not check the exact time.

Comment

Oh my, the drama continues....
              If you upload to JetPhotos with intention to make money out of it - you are doing something seriously wrong.
              Showing your photo on FR24 is a nice thing, but it's totally random and fighting the automated system is just 'not wise'. Your photo may be visible for few hours or few days - you never know when it will be replaced with other photo taken later than yours.
              JetPhotos is website for spotters and aviation enthusiasts not for business. If you want to make money out of your plane photos - make it via other channels. There is plenty of them.
              Cheers!
              Tom
              Last edited by TomEPKK; 2022-01-05, 08:44.

Comment

It's not about making money. It's just that the picture with which my image was changed is from the same day, even 2 hours older. So, my picture is newer, and it seemed normal for it to still be displayed. If the picture with which it was replaced was from the next day, I understood

Comment

Originally posted by Mosbach Spotter View Post
                  It's not about making money. It's just that the picture with which my image was changed is from the same day, even 2 hours older. So, my picture is newer, and it seemed normal for it to still be displayed. If the picture with which it was replaced was from the next day, I understood
                  The latest accepted photo by the JP-crew from the same date will be shown on FR24. Had this happen on several occasions. Doesn't matter on what time of the day the photo has been taken.

Comment

Ok.

Comment

I haven't looked at the photos of fr24 in a lifetime

Comment

Working...
                      X