-15 queue slots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -15 queue slots

I have lost all of my slots and i can't upload photos anymore, when i try to upload, the queue page says i have -15 slots. I'm not sure if that's a glitch or i even got banned because i haven't been receiving emails for a while. My id is 227967. Please help.

You can always check your rejects under

--> https://www.jetphotos.com/members/viewrejected_b.php
    Oliver Richter

Comment

Originally posted by j3an_longo View Post
      I have lost all of my slots and i can't upload photos anymore, when i try to upload, the queue page says i have -15 slots. I'm not sure if that's a glitch or i even got banned because i haven't been receiving emails for a while. My id is 227967. Please help.
      Your slots were reduced to 3 earlier today due to a sarcastic appeal.

For some reason Gmail is sending the screening emails to spam, so if you use gmail, double check that they didn't go there.
      [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Felipe Garcia View Post

Your slots were reduced to 3 earlier today due to a sarcastic appeal.

For some reason Gmail is sending the screening emails to spam, so if you use gmail, double check that they didn't go there.
        I didn't mean to sound sarcastic, i genuinely asked if the foto was soft because i didn't agree with the rejection... I will try to think more about what i say in future appeals to avoid misunderstanding. I really apologize guys.

Will the 3 slots reduction be temporary or it's a long term thing?

Comment

Originally posted by j3an_longo View Post

I didn't mean to sound sarcastic, i genuinely asked if the foto was soft because i didn't agree with the rejection... I will try to think more about what i say in future appeals to avoid misunderstanding. I really apologize guys.

Will the 3 slots reduction be temporary or it's a long term thing?
          Slot restrictions typically last for three months with the first infraction, so you can request your slots be restored after 22/04/2022

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Slot restrictions typically last for three months with the first infraction, so you can request your slots be restored after 22/04/2022
            Hi, it has been 3 months. Do you think i'm able to get my slots back? (new account because i forgot the password of my previous one)

Comment

Slots are now back

Regards
              Alex

Comment

Working...
              X