photo rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photo rejection

hello. I don't know if this is the right place to put this so apologies if not, but I got the "all your pending photos" were rejected email with no information as to why how to fix it. I go to look at my photos and it shows none in the queue or on my profile. can someone help?

I might add, when i go to look at rejected photos none of them show up either

Comment

Do you have a link from maybe a previous time you viewed the queued photo? You can use that and it should take you to the page where it says the rejected reasons.

Comment

no. they just disapeared

Comment

Originally posted by dmvAviation View Post
          Do you have a link from maybe a previous time you viewed the queued photo? You can use that and it should take you to the page where it says the rejected reasons.
          they disappeared from my profile's "Denied" tab

Comment

That's weird then

Comment

Originally posted by dmvAviation View Post
              That's weird then
              ya. is there a mod, admin who can help?

Comment

I'v checked and just found that you had 5 rejects without any links to them. Maybe you could post the photos here so that we can try to guess what happened... I suspect a queue rejection but I need to see the photos first.

regards
                Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                  I'v checked and just found that you had 5 rejects without any links to them. Maybe you could post the photos here so that we can try to guess what happened... I suspect a queue rejection but I need to see the photos first.

regards
                  Alex
                  hello, as I stated above I don't have the links. is there any way to see the rejection otherwise? they don't show up in "rejected photos"

Comment

and, going back on it says I cant add more because i have reached my queue limit. there are no photos in the queue

Comment

Originally posted by BenRed View Post
                      and, going back on it says I cant add more because i have reached my queue limit. there are no photos in the queue
                      The system works by blocking the number of slots corresponding to your number of rejections. If you have only 5 slots, the 5 rejections will block then for 14 days.

In the future, best to upload only one image at a time if you are not sure of quality, and maybe even make use of the processing forum for some feedback before you do so

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

The system works by blocking the number of slots corresponding to your number of rejections. If you have only 5 slots, the 5 rejections will block then for 14 days.

In the future, best to upload only one image at a time if you are not sure of quality, and maybe even make use of the processing forum for some feedback before you do so
                        oh ok thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X