No announcement yet.

Would this be considered a "hot photo"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this be considered a "hot photo"?

I just got a photo of a brand new Meridean with the new all glass panel. I already submitted, but I noticed there were no pictures of a Meridean with this type panel. Would this be considered a hot photo?
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

not sure...but post the link I WANNA SEE!!!. This is the Avidyne one, right? I really want to see the Garmin 1000 in person, that looks absolutely amazing...though the Avidyine one isn't bad either.

Comment

Here it is, they may already be a pic like it, but I seached for PA-46 flight decks and didn't find any like it. You'll see this very airplane on Pipers website and in a few magazines, he's going down on Wed. to do a photo shot in it.

The new panel was enough to get arcticles in Flying and AOPA about it. Just wondering if it's good enough to be considered a hot photo.

I liked the insignia, he just bought it new, on the seats, don't know if it has a motive or not though.

Here's the outside.

And here's his old one which AOPA used to write there article a couple years back.

[photoid=237247]

Comment

*drool* very very nice. Supposedly piper is working up a glass cockpit seminole for us up here at UND. Hopefully I'll get to fly it when I do multi next year. I've heard rumors about a 'glass' warrior too, but I'm not sure if that one is true.

Comment

I didn't know they were doing it for the Seminole and Warrior. Doesn't really make sence to do it for a trainer, but I'm sure they'll sell. I know they're doing it for all the 6 seaters (6X and XT, Saratoga, and Malibu) but I havn't heard anything about the others.

Comment

Since we're pipers biggest customer I think we are going to be the guinea pigs for the program.

Comment

As a screener I would say "no" to it being a hot photo.

It is cool though.

Comment

Working...
              X