Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My photo was removed from database

Last May 13 I uploaded a photo that was accepted as "First registration"

I even had some issues getting the First Registration badge and I posted the issue here
    Hi, I just upload a photo and it got accepted but I noticed it doesn't have the "First registration" badge. Can someone take a look at it please? https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10572968 Best regards Luis Lopez

Today I was looking at my profile and my photo and my badge they weren't there anymore
    This was my photo URL
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

And also I noticed today someone else upload a photo for the same aircraft and he got the "First registration" badge.
    HK-5354-X. ATR 42-600. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Can someone take a look at this please?

Please I want my badge and my photo back this is pretty discouraging

The photo you uploaded was with incorrect date (Reg). it was missing the X. And since we have quite a few uploaders who try to get incorrect info in to get a hot shot and/or badge it was removed. You can re-upload with the correct reg.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
      The photo you uploaded was with incorrect date (Reg). it was missing the X. And since we have quite a few uploaders who try to get incorrect info in to get a hot shot and/or badge it was removed. You can re-upload with the correct reg.
      Hi, thanks for your answer

I just re-uploaded the photo but it was rejected by "Invalid Hot" despite the fact that in the comments for the screener I explained the whole situation. I think it was rejected because right now a new photo from someonle ese got the first registration, but my photo is older so what should I do?
      Should I appeal the rejection? or should I just upload the photo without the "First Registration" and resign myself to lose the badge?

Comment

Originally posted by LuisLopezSpotter View Post

Hi, thanks for your answer

I just re-uploaded the photo but it was rejected by "Invalid Hot" despite the fact that in the comments for the screener I explained the whole situation. I think it was rejected because right now a new photo from someonle ese got the first registration, but my photo is older so what should I do?
        Should I appeal the rejection? or should I just upload the photo without the "First Registration" and resign myself to lose the badge?
        You will just need to upload it into the normal queue without selecting hot photo reasons. You wont get the badge. You'll know now that you need to check the info very carefully before uploading.

Comment

Working...
        X