Double photo on my account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double photo on my account

Hi, kindly, I would like to know if it is correct that I have two pictures of the same registration I-X062 on my account. Yesterday I uploaded the first photo which, being a first registration, was immediately published. But another one appeared this morning but I didn't upload any second, I only uploaded yesterday's one.
    Thanks
    bye
    Carlo

Originally posted by Carloluigi View Post
    Hi, kindly, I would like to know if it is correct that I have two pictures of the same registration I-X062 on my account. Yesterday I uploaded the first photo which, being a first registration, was immediately published. But another one appeared this morning but I didn't upload any second, I only uploaded yesterday's one.
    Thanks
    bye
    Carlo
    When viewing from my account there appears to be two and both have seperate links

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I-X062. Lamanna Helicopter Escape. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Happened to me quite a while ago and in that case I just deleted the second one in the photo administration options beside the photo

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Carloluigi View Post
      Thanks
      bye
      Carlo
      When looking on the history you appealed the first but decided to upload it again without waiting for the appeal to be checked.

Pls do not do this again. Wait untill your appeal is accepted or rejected.

Next time the shots will both be gone.
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Ok
        Thanks
        Carlo

Comment

Working...
        X