Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appealed a rejected photo - but missed the answered E-mail

Good morning to the screening team,
    On Friday May 27th I appealed this picture rejection, but either missed the answered E-mail or never got an answer. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8743 LV-ZAW.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1,012.4 KB ID:	1137975
    Can you please check or maybe retrieve the missing E-mail for me?
    Thanks in advance,
    Ike Harel

*** Picture #10178495

So first you said : To my humble opinion that is best of this unique plane possible picture. Having said that, must add that the picture was rejected within one minute after upload � so did not have enough time to check the outcome.

One minute is way enough to check a photo.... If it was more the JP model would be totally impossible.

and the reply to the appeal was :

there was plenty of time to see what the problem were on this image and the 3 given reasons are definitely correct - Regards

Please let me take a chance to ask you why you appealed it ? While I agree the cut-off is questionnable, the 2 other reasons are really not questionnable
    - Dark (confirmed by histogram, if you see such an histogram, don't appeal please)
    - Soft... check all the parts, see how soft some are ? like the wheels or wings ?

Appeals are EXTREMELY time consuming, please try to only appeal if ALL rejection reasons are questionnable which is extremely rare when there 3+ reasons given...

Have a nice day
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
      So first you said : To my humble opinion that is best of this unique plane possible picture. Having said that, must add that the picture was rejected within one minute after upload � so did not have enough time to check the outcome.

One minute is way enough to check a photo.... If it was more the JP model would be totally impossible.

and the reply to the appeal was :

there was plenty of time to see what the problem were on this image and the 3 given reasons are definitely correct - Regards

Please let me take a chance to ask you why you appealed it ? While I agree the cut-off is questionnable, the 2 other reasons are really not questionnable
      - Dark (confirmed by histogram, if you see such an histogram, don't appeal please)
      - Soft... check all the parts, see how soft some are ? like the wheels or wings ?

Appeals are EXTREMELY time consuming, please try to only appeal if ALL rejection reasons are questionnable which is extremely rare when there 3+ reasons given...

Have a nice day
      Alex
      Thanks Alex,
      I did not see the answered E-mail to the appeal, so appreciated the time taken to answer me here.

1. As for the time between my upload, while added the watermark - there was not sufficient interval of time to check the picture.
      2. Looking at the histogram, the dark part of the histogram is due to the wall behind the plane. The fuselage and engine part are in fine contrast to the gray walls, that's why I took the decision to appeal.
      3. Sharpness is fair on this - but can't argue, you may see different and I can accept your judgement.

Sorry to consume the time of the screeners for the appeal, just had a point or two on this picture, and that's why there is an "appeal" tab for that matter.
      Sincerely,
      Ike Harel

Comment

Hi!
        No questions about the rejection itself but just in case something was not working:
        I'm not getting the appeal results mails either. I do receive the normal screening messages.
        Regards!
        Toni

Comment

I take the liberty of replying here, even if it is not relevant to the post, to confirm that the latest acceptance or rejection e-mails do not arrive.

Comment

Working...
          X