• Show
Clear All

• N22BR

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9370 N22BR.JPG
Views:	231
Size:	1,016.0 KB
ID:	1138907 Good morning,
    Got a rejection on this picture of Beechcraft plane, one of the remarks is "bad info".
    When uploaded the database automatically presented the detais, which is a private plane - I did not change any item on the screen.
    Upon correction, please check the info on the database and correct if necessary.
    Sincerely,
    Ike

Ike - in all fairness - I have seen on many occasions where the auto-fill data is incorrect and screeners have said it is the responsibility of the poster to check - regardless of auto-fill, I personally check every C/N with every submission just to make sure and have had to correct a good few over the many years posting .. lesson learned a long time ago because it happened to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
      Ike - in all fairness - I have seen on many occasions where the auto-fill data is incorrect and screeners have said it is the responsibility of the poster to check - regardless of auto-fill, I personally check every C/N with every submission just to make sure and have had to correct a good few over the many years posting .. lesson learned a long time ago because it happened to me.
      THANKS.

Comment

Thing is, with regular airliners or aircraft that have tons of pictures on the website are 99,99% of the time correct. The moment you upload an aircraft like that beech, or anything that is somewhat more rare, its adviseable to check.

Comment

Working...
        X