No announcement yet.

Reject for backlit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This pictures reject for contrast. Is a perfect contrast here.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosbach Spotter View Post
      This pictures reject for contrast. Is a perfect contrast here.
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10278665
      The aircraft does not seem to be lit by the sun, it appears to be covered by some cloud which causes the white to actually look grey.
      Which is a contrast issue which cannot be red from the histogram and can most likely neither be fixed by adjusting contrast.

Comment

So,
        You get about 10 warnings for appeal abuse, get a 3 slot 6 months slot reduction..

And decide to appeal it !!!!

That's just calling for a ban but it's not over...

You get the following reply from the crew

So you get a 6 months slot restriction and keep appealing for totally wrong reason. This picture has no contrast due to dull weather, there 's no reason to upload it and most of all, no reasons to appeal it, specially when you have been asked so many times to calm down the appeals...

But you still believe it's okay to come back here and use more of the crew time ? Specially after what I asked you a few replies before ?

So yes there's very clearly an attitude issue here and our patience has reached its limit.

Without a clear change of attitude from your side I'm afraid your time on JP might come to an abrupt ending. Last Warning

Alex

Comment

As you have been given a life ban for your many previous accounts, this topic can be closed and you up-load privileges have been withdrawn again. Please do not make another account. 10 were enough.

Comment

Bye bye Catalin....

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
              So,
              You get about 10 warnings for appeal abuse, get a 3 slot 6 months slot reduction..

And decide to appeal it !!!!

That's just calling for a ban but it's not over...

You get the following reply from the crew

So you get a 6 months slot restriction and keep appealing for totally wrong reason. This picture has no contrast due to dull weather, there 's no reason to upload it and most of all, no reasons to appeal it, specially when you have been asked so many times to calm down the appeals...

But you still believe it's okay to come back here and use more of the crew time ? Specially after what I asked you a few replies before ?

So yes there's very clearly an attitude issue here and our patience has reached its limit.

Without a clear change of attitude from your side I'm afraid your time on JP might come to an abrupt ending. Last Warning

Alex
              Alex,
              I know, that this may be kind off against the nature of appeal.
              However what about adding some kind of restriction on appeals?
              I think, that it could lift of some weight from the queue if there was for example some maximum of three incorrect appeals per month.

Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Turned out that the account was a new account of a user who had been banned for life about 10 years ago and has come back with under new usernames regularly, most of them being noticed through their friendly attitude sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosbach Spotter View Post

Well, it's normal to wonder why my pictures are not accepted, and others are in the same situation
                  I believe that if you are a fan of aeronautical photos you must serenely cultivate your passion without spending your time to argue or make comparisons with other users, but, on the contrary, to treasure the experiences of other users even here on the forum.
                  And if you have mistaken passion as a way to behave as a controversial social, I think you need to review your relationship with spotting.
                  Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                    Thank you for your feedback. Turned out that the account was a new account of a user who had been banned for life about 10 years ago and has come back with under new usernames regularly, most of them being noticed through their friendly attitude sooner or later.
                    sorry I didn't read this message. I wasted my time with that user user

Comment

And I came out in support. Oy

Comment

Working...
                      X