This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about Screener's photos

For some screeners who upload their photos, who screened the photos? I am pretty curious.
    Nothing beats the feeling of flying.

My plane photos in Jetphotos.net

i try not to screen my own, i upload only after i'm done for the day and when the queue's at 0 or close to 0.

that said, i think as screeners, we all know the standards that are enforced on this website, and we make doubly sure that we do process our images correctly to exceed the standards. as the saying goes, lead by example.

Comment

I try not to screen my own photos but sometimes while I am screening, they pop up. Depends also how many of us are screening at one time.

Comment

I would and give you an Andy Martin lie saying "There is an automatic system which prevents screeners from screening their own photos"...but the truth is sometimes they pop up during a session. I usually skip them so that at least dan or Chris can give me an opinion.

-Clovis

Comment

I allways skip mine and let the other screeners have a look at them
          Regards
          Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
            I would and give you an Andy Martin lie saying "There is an automatic system which prevents screeners from screening their own photos"...but the truth is sometimes they pop up during a session.
            That isn't a lie as far as the site I work for is concerned Clovis, but if you want to keep on perpetuating the myth then that's fine by me - I have a clear concience about my pics going through the same process as everyone else's over there.

Andy

Comment

I have seen otherwise, but, you work there so I'll take your word. At least I know you don't screen your own photos...or is that how they all got accepted?

-Clovis

Comment

Generally if one of my photos comes up I'll ask one of the other screeners to have a quick look to make sure I'm not missing anything (rose coloured glasses) on MSN.

Comment

Originally posted by Skymonster
                  That isn't a lie as far as the site I work for is concerned Clovis,
                  You actually work for them??? How much do they pay you?

Comment

Actually, I can confirm that the screeners on the other site do not screen their own pictures, they dont' get the opportunity.

and Stephen, they do "work" over there, they work their arses off and take all the crap thrown at them by the admin and a couple of loud mouthed crew members and don't even get a thank you from he who pockets all the money!

But that's their choice...

ADG
                    ADG
                    No makeovers please .....

Comment

Lord knows he is pocketing ALOT of money...no connection fees and twice the traffic of JP.net!

-Clovis

Comment

Indeed its work and it seems that some people appreciate it because they come back

In form with an Aero L-39 at the recent Warbirds over Wanaka - Photo taken at Wanaka (WKA / NZWF) in New Zealand on April 11, 2004.
                        Peter
                        http://www.vap-group.at
                        http://www.austrianaviation.net

Comment

This is getting locked. Gotten out of the original context of the subject. Lord knows this us against them stuff is getting old!

Comment

Working...
                          X