Registration Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration Info

Hello everyone, I kindly ask an opinion from the screeners for the plane of which I am attaching the photo: the plane is now completely civilized and repainted in civilian colors, with showy Blauer advertisements and is owned by a private individual. There is no registration, everything has been deleted. Its previous registration, however, is 52-7456, when it still belonged to the Italian Air Force. What should I do when uploading the photo? Indicate the old registration 52-7456 even if it is now civilized and nothing is indicated or leave the field blank? Thank you very much
    Carlo Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7695 R 52-7456.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	1143244

Hi

Registration is MM52-7399 and upload as Italy - Air Force.

“The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Thank you very much Erwin for the answer, but are you sure the registration is correct? I am attaching a photo (just for reference) of when the plane was still painted with military colors in exactly the same place and in the same position.
      Thanks
      Carlo

Click image for larger version

Name:	rf84f1_big.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	248.9 KB
ID:	1143266

Comment

Yes. Only the tail is from 52-7456/MM52-7456

Check: https://www.spottingmode.com/wro/location/5106
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Thank you very much Erwin, really very kind, I was not aware of this particular. Thank you
          Carlo

Comment

Hi Erwin, kindly, just one more information: could you tell me the construction number of this plane?
            I searched online but I could not find anything, does it correspond to registration MM52-7399 by chance?
            Thank you very much in advance for any information.
            Carlo

Comment

Ciao Carlo
              Aircraft photo of MM52-7399 - Republic RF-84F Thunderflash, taken by Phil at Jesolo / Pista Azzurra [ Off-Airport ] in Italy on 22 September 2020. Pista Azzurra Go Kart Track

Comment

Grazie Enzo, gentilissimo!
                Carlo

Comment

however take it with the benefit of inventory. the scramble.nl portal to a search with this CN returns something else

Comment

Hi Enzo, in fact I could not find a confirmation that the construction number is actually 390 even on some documents of the Republic relating to the aircraft produced.
                    It doesn't matter, don't worry.
                    Thank you very much, you are very kind.
                    Greetings from LIML
                    Carlo

Comment

Working...
                    X