Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo edit help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Photo edit help

    Hi guys, if I upload a image I can check the dust or horizon in "Manage queued photos". Hoverver, I can't find a way to check the dust or horizon when I'm editing them. Are there any apps or tools that can help?



    Thanks!

  • #2
    In case you are using some reasonable photo editor, it should have a horizon tool implemented somewhere, for example lightroom does have reference lines implemented in the crop tool.
    It also does have a dust check tool that can be revealed by pressing Q.
    Also curves can be used to reveal the spots (as Alex mentioned in the following thread https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ing-vignetting).
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post
      In case you are using some reasonable photo editor, it should have a horizon tool implemented somewhere, for example lightroom does have reference lines implemented in the crop tool.
      It also does have a dust check tool that can be revealed by pressing Q.
      Also curves can be used to reveal the spots (as Alex mentioned in the following thread https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ing-vignetting).
      Thanks a lot! I do use lightroom but to be honest, figuring out every function is a bit difficult.....However, thanks for your reply!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CARBONOX CN View Post

        Thanks a lot! I do use lightroom but to be honest, figuring out every function is a bit difficult.....However, thanks for your reply!
        You can check dust spots in lightroom as well.
        There is a small checkbox in bottom left corner called Visualize Spots.
        Use
        it to locate dusts and use dust removal tool(In right top corner of the window) to remove spots.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-09-10 212158.png
Views:	213
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	1144986

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post

          You can check dust spots in lightroom as well.
          There is a small checkbox in bottom left corner called Visualize Spots.
          Use
          it to locate dusts and use dust removal tool(In right top corner of the window) to remove spots.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-09-10 212158.png
Views:	213
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	1144986
          Thank you! I guess I will try it next time.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CARBONOX CN View Post

            Thank you! I guess I will try it next time.
            The lightroom in-built dust tool does not reveal everything however unless it is really obvious.
            The curves trick works better IMHO as the dust tool does reveal a lot of noise either.

            Comment

            Working...
            X