Hot photos issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot photos issue

Today I took photo of B-6367 for twice, and I uploaded of this aircraft for six times, all of them got rejected.
    I have no complaints about the first five rejections, and I appreciate the comments from the central reviewers to improve the quality of the images.
    But when I was rejected for the last time, I was quite surprised.
    The last time it was rejected, it went to the voting system. Because the first reviewer might think there's something wrong with this picture, but it's obviously not invalid hot. And I'm pretty sure that in the six times I uploaded a photo of the plane, there was no photo of the new livery on the plane in the database.
    I wish staff member could check for this and give me explanation of this issue, much thanks to our friendly Jetphotos crew.
    Link of 1st time of B-6367 photo got rejected:https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10519091
    Link of 2nd time of B-6367 photo got rejected:https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10519812
    Link of 3rd time of B-6367 photo got rejected:https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10519837
    Link of 4th time of b-6367 photo got rejected:https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10519964
    Link of 5th time of B-6367 photo got rejected:https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10519979
    Much thanks for the comments leaved by the screener who reject my photo at 5th photos, really help me a lot!

Link of 6th time of B-6367 got rejected:https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10520115
    Rejection is Invalid Hot
    Kind regards from Sydney
    Charlie Chang

There already is a shot of the aircraft from today, most likely, someone manage to process the shot by the time you were struggling with the 5 rejections.
    Thus I guess the invalid hot is correct, unless they were in the queue at the same time.
    It may have already been accepted without you even knowing it as when a shot is accepted it may take a few minutes or so till the shot can be retrieved by the searching system.
    B-6367. Airbus A321-211. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Yes I agree with you , but I think they were in the queue at the same time. Thanks for your comment.
      Kind regards from Sydney
      Charlie Chang

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Chang View Post
        Yes I agree with you , but I think they were in the queue at the same time. Thanks for your comment.
        Ofc, that is possible, lets see, whether there is any screenerer, who can bring more light into when the shots were enqueued and dequeued.
        I just wanted to point out, that the shot may have been accepted and just not yet able to be shown as already discussed here.
        https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ejection/page2

Comment

Not all of them care and are fiendly, that's for sure.

Comment

Today I took photo of B-6367 for twice, and I uploaded of this aircraft for six times, all of them got rejected.
            I have no complaints about the first five rejections, and I appreciate the comments from the central reviewers to improve the quality of the images.
            But when I was rejected for the last time, I was quite surprised.
            The last time it was rejected, it went to the voting system. Because the first reviewer might think there's something wrong with this picture, but it's obviously not invalid hot. And I'm pretty sure that in the six times I uploaded a photo of the plane, there was no photo of the new livery on the plane in the database.
            I wish staff member could check for this and give me explanation of this issue, much thanks to our friendly Jetphotos crew.
            In this case, you are right. Your 6th attempt was uploaded 15 minutes before the other image was accepted, but was only voted accept, and so sat in the queue until the next screener saw it four hours later and thus assumed it to be not hot. Although the other image was accepted four hours earlier, yours should have been as well due to having been in the queue at the same time for fifteen minutes. I will accept it due to that (hope that made sense)

Originally posted by andrelesenechal View Post
            Not all of them care and are fiendly, that's for sure.
            How is that at all relevant? Or are you still just bitter

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

In this case, you are right. Your 6th attempt was uploaded 15 minutes before the other image was accepted, but was only voted accept, and so sat in the queue until the next screener saw it four hours later and thus assumed it to be not hot. Although the other image was accepted four hours earlier
              Sometimes when I get a several rejection on one hot shot, I do feel, that some like third and fourth attempts are taking some time before they enter the screening.
              Is there some mechanism like cooldown for such cases? Or is it more like, that due to a cache, the system is failing to recognise the already several times uploaded registration as hot?

Comment

Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post

Sometimes when I get a several rejection on one hot shot, I do feel, that some like third and fourth attempts are taking some time before they enter the screening.
                Is there some mechanism like cooldown for such cases? Or is it more like, that due to a cache, the system is failing to recognise the already several times uploaded registration as hot?
                There is no such mechanism.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

In this case, you are right. Your 6th attempt was uploaded 15 minutes before the other image was accepted, but was only voted accept, and so sat in the queue until the next screener saw it four hours later and thus assumed it to be not hot. Although the other image was accepted four hours earlier, yours should have been as well due to having been in the queue at the same time for fifteen minutes. I will accept it due to that (hope that made sense)

How is that at all relevant? Or are you still just bitter
                  Thanks for your attention! Could you help me to check for this photo as well, because I think the accepted photo and my photo was in the queue at the same time.
                  JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
                  Kind regards from Sydney
                  Charlie Chang

Comment

Thanks for your attention! Could you help me to check for this photo as well, because I think the accepted photo and my photo was in the queue at the same time.
                    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10523065
                    Thx Charlie, I might add that the other shot has been uploaded (timestamp of upload) one minute earlier than yours. The screener has been the same person. The livery change triggers only the 1st shot to be hot. Fortunately/unfortunately (depends on how you see it) there's been one more reason for rejecting the shot. So the situation is different as to if it was only invalid hot. Hope that was some insight on B-5315 and I'm sure you'll have your next opportunity soon!

Comment

Originally posted by bleuair View Post

Thx Charlie, I might add that the other shot has been uploaded (timestamp of upload) one minute earlier than yours. The screener has been the same person. The livery change triggers only the 1st shot to be hot. Fortunately/unfortunately (depends on how you see it) there's been one more reason for rejecting the shot. So the situation is different as to if it was only invalid hot. Hope that was some insight on B-5315 and I'm sure you'll have your next opportunity soon!
                      Ok, thanks for your checking. I wish you have a good day.
                      Kind regards from Sydney
                      Charlie Chang

Comment

Working...
                      X