Hot photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot photo

Hi, so yesterday one of my photos was rejected for invalid hot. I do agree the color is off. The screener told me that both photos currently in the database were in the queue at the same time so both of them are accepted. However, I found that this couldn't be the case.
    The first photo was added at around 1520UTC yesterday, and according to fr24 playback, the plane would land in Palm Beach at around 1630UTC, where the second photo was taken. How could the second photo be in the queue before the plane even landed? And I did make the decision that it is not only a "hot for first pic" based on that. Really sorry for holding the topic after the appeal, but it just doesn't make sense to me.
    Really appreciate the help!
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Toddshi View Post
    Hi, so yesterday one of my photos was rejected for invalid hot. I do agree the color is off. The screener told me that both photos currently in the database were in the queue at the same time so both of them are accepted. However, I found that this couldn't be the case.
    The first photo was added at around 1520UTC yesterday, and according to fr24 playback, the plane would land in Palm Beach at around 1630UTC, where the second photo was taken. How could the second photo be in the queue before the plane even landed? And I did make the decision that it is not only a "hot for first pic" based on that. Really sorry for holding the topic after the appeal, but it just doesn't make sense to me.
    Really appreciate the help!
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10532765
    Photo was uploaded 1901UTC, so your time reference is incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Photo was uploaded 1901UTC, so your time reference is incorrect.
      Do you mean the first photo at 1901UTC? Cause I saw it published at around 11 am (UTC-4). I went to track the flight and see it was still airborne.

Currently it had been in the database for 1 day and 15 hours, which means it is added at around 1500.

Maybe you mean the second picture was added at 1901 (1 day and 10 hours)? But that is what I said. It cannot be in the queue at 1500 since the plane landed at 1630. And they were both accepted as hot with no overlaped queueing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddshi View Post

Do you mean the first photo at 1901UTC? Cause I saw it published at around 11 am (UTC-4). I went to track the flight and see it was still airborne.

Currently it had been in the database for 1 day and 15 hours, which means it is added at around 1500.

Maybe you mean the second picture was added at 1901 (1 day and 10 hours)? But that is what I said. It cannot be in the queue at 1500 since the plane landed at 1630. And they were both accepted as hot with no overlaped queueing time.
        If by 'first photo' you mean the one taken departing CYHM, then yes, it was uploaded/added 1515/1521UTC.

Second photo (at KPBI) was uploaded at 1901UTC.

So yes, the second image should have been rejected for Invalid Hot as well, but was not.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

If by 'first photo' you mean the one taken departing CYHM, then yes, it was uploaded/added 1515/1521UTC.

Second photo (at KPBI) was uploaded at 1901UTC.

So yes, the second image should have been rejected for Invalid Hot as well, but was not.
          That makes sense. Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
          X