Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft and registration don't match

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aircraft and registration don't match

    Hi,

    If you're searching for the D-EAPR on Flightradar 24 you'll find a Breezer wearing this Registration but the current aircraft should be a Piper 28-181 Archer II shown on the picture below.

    Click image for larger version  Name:	710e7b16-6873-4931-aed2-3d2d1a2ce886 bearbeitet.jpg Views:	0 Size:	411.5 KB ID:	1147416

  • #2
    Originally posted by DennisPa28 View Post
    Hi,

    If you're searching for the D-EAPR on Flightradar 24 you'll find a Breezer wearing this Registration but the current aircraft should be a Piper 28-181 Archer II shown on the picture below.
    ...because no one has taken/uploaded a suitable image of the newer frame.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      ...because no one has taken/uploaded a suitable image of the newer frame.
      I know and I already tried to upload the picture but somehow I can't.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DennisPa28 View Post

        I know and I already tried to upload the picture but somehow I can't.
        Ok..so what was the purpose of your post? If you're looking for advice on your submission, you're in the wrong forum, please try here:

        Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!


        If you were trying to inform us that the current photo is out of date, thanks, but there are hundreds if not thousands of such cases already.

        Comment

        Working...
        X