Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brianw999
    replied
    Sometimes you just have to accept that the kind of picture you need to take to be accepted on JP simply isn’t available to you. This is one of those times.

Leave a comment:

• ikeharel
    replied
    [QUOTE=mahagonny;n1148222]You don't need to insist if you can't have an unobstructed view of the entire terminal (at least the exterior facade).
    You could maybe try the part overlooking the APRON or the runway if you have the chance.[/QUOTE

Not accessible, Enzo, I had spent more than one moth there, checked every corner around.
    grazie,
    Ike

Leave a comment:

• mahagonny
    replied
    You don't need to insist if you can't have an unobstructed view of the entire terminal (at least the exterior facade).
    You could maybe try the part overlooking the APRON or the runway if you have the chance.

Leave a comment:

• ikeharel
    replied
    Originally posted by B7772ADL View Post
    I would have personally walked around the scene trying to find a good advantage spot. Definately I'd have gone the other side of those trees without doubt. Then maybe left or right of the main terminal to see if there was an unobstructed view I could take with what equipment I have. At the end of the day if the shot isn't suitable for JP then at least you have have it for your own collection.

I would have walked up to the left entrance and done a close crop of that blue wall with titles on and that arched entrance.
    Good morning to all,
    Believe me, I walked either sides, closer to the building, but there is a multi obstacles around, like cars and a fence limiting the distance for a decent photo.
    So I appreciate the advise but was not as useful.
    Thanks to anyone trying to help.
    Ike

Leave a comment:

• YsMilan
    replied
    Personal opinion, the back tree is acceptable, but the front is really too blocking

Leave a comment:

• B7772ADL
    replied
    I would have personally walked around the scene trying to find a good advantage spot. Definately I'd have gone the other side of those trees without doubt. Then maybe left or right of the main terminal to see if there was an unobstructed view I could take with what equipment I have. At the end of the day if the shot isn't suitable for JP then at least you have have it for your own collection.

I would have walked up to the left entrance and done a close crop of that blue wall with titles on and that arched entrance.

Leave a comment:

• JuklicekCZ
    replied
    I think, that these trees in the foreground are quite easily avoidable by moving just a few steps sideways.
    Next to that, I suppose, that the shot would even look better if taken closer to the building while focusing just on the left part of the terminal and cutting of the en-shadowed wing which could also help with a removal of some cluttering objects.

Leave a comment:

• jakerepp
    replied
    [QUOTE=ikeharel;n1148143]
    Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
    Look at the picture. What do you see ? Is it a picture of the terminal building or is it a picture of a bunch of trees in front of the terminal building ?
    There is also nothing in this image to indicate that there is a connection to aviation, indeed no indication that it is a terminal building.[/QUO

Hi Brian,
    Hope you were joking with me: it shows clearly the relation to aviation, on left there is a sign clearly depicted it is an airport terminal and on right side there is a sign of the US Custom Fort Pierce.

Also, My number 2 question, can you elaborate and answrer about this? How much of a "clutter" would be possible acceptance?
    Ike
    The only word I can make out in the name of the airport is Airport. The photo is mostly parking lot and trees.

As for this question ''How can one avoide those trees and other objects and still maintain a full view upon the edifice?'', if you can't get a full view of the building without all that stuff in the foreground, why bother attempting the photo?

Leave a comment:

• ikeharel
    replied
    [QUOTE=brianw999;n1148142]Look at the picture. What do you see ? Is it a picture of the terminal building or is it a picture of a bunch of trees in front of the terminal building ?
    There is also nothing in this image to indicate that there is a connection to aviation, indeed no indication that it is a terminal building.[/QUO

Hi Brian,
    Hope you were joking with me: it shows clearly the relation to aviation, on left there is a sign clearly depicted it is an airport terminal and on right side there is a sign of the US Custom Fort Pierce.

Also, My number 2 question, can you elaborate and answrer about this? How much of a "clutter" would be possible acceptance?
    Ike

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    Look at the picture. What do you see ? Is it a picture of the terminal building or is it a picture of a bunch of trees in front of the terminal building ?
    There is also nothing in this image to indicate that there is a connection to aviation, indeed no indication that it is a terminal building.
    Last edited by brianw999; 2022-11-06, 09:32.

Leave a comment:

• ikeharel
    started a topic Foreground clutter rejection

Foreground clutter rejection

Hello to the screening team,
    This picture of Fort Pierce airport terminal was rejected for "Obstructing objects / foreground clutter".
    My questions is as follows:

1. How can one avoide those trees and other objects and still maintain a full view upon the edifice? (as once I had a rejection of a terminal building saying It showed less than a full view of the building), there is always would be some objects in any airport scene.

2.If there are only trees and or lamp-posts poles upon the edifice would it be subject for same rejection - or trees & lamp-posts are OK?
    (I have other airport terminal pic.'s and like to know beforee a re-upload).

Sincerely,
    Ike

Working...
X