Report someone uploading pictures that wasn't taken by himself on Jetphotos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report someone uploading pictures that wasn't taken by himself on Jetphotos

Photographer YIFAN_LoveA35K (photographer id:263397)has repeatedly uploaded photos to Jetphotos that didn't taken by himself.Even including the images saved without the permission of the original author.I found the same unprocessed original picture on the social software ''instagram'' as the one uploaded by yifan uploaded to Jetphotos(https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10799124).Below is a screenshot of the original Instagram author.The photographer lives in Hong Kong and yifan lives in Beijing, so it's impossible for them to be the same person!
    photo sharing and upload photos to Jetphotos without permission are all against the rules of the community.His jp account should receive upload restrictions!
    Attached Files

Sidebar: The Instagram writer's name is:jasonwong747,The post was posted on June 28.

Comment

Perhaps it is true. This spotter was in Hong Kong on 29/10/22 (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10799113) and Beijing on 04/11/22 (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10815848). However there was a 10-day-hotel isolation policy at that time. I have no idea how someone could go spotting 6 days after arriving in Beijing.

Comment

The spotter in question appears to have been spotting in both PVG and CAN for at least three days. Factoring in the minimum traveling time between the spotting locations (at least 5 hours), it's almost impossible that he took all these pictures himself.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	220720.png
Views:	1001
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	1151688

Name:	220910.png
Views:	976
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	1151687

Name:	220918.png
Views:	972
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	1151686

Comment

Originally posted by Knight Hammer View Post
          The spotter in question appears to have been spotting in both PVG and CAN for at least three days. Factoring in the minimum traveling time between the spotting locations (at least 5 hours), it's almost impossible that he took all these pictures himself.

Name:	220720.png
Views:	1001
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	1151688

Name:	220910.png
Views:	976
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	1151687

Name:	220918.png
Views:	972
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	1151686
          There's something I've noticed. "YIFAN" appears to have more than one account. And YIFAN himself may not be the real owner of the account "YIFAN_loveA35K"
          In this photo here:https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10815848 some one called "yifan_lovesharingphotos" ID:https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/298386 said in the comments: Don't spot planes and go to study. It's meaningless to you...You don't have to take pictures for me because you couldn't do it at all. It's a waste that you have such a good camera...
          I don't understand why he would say that in the comments, but it seems to be a battle between two different person.

Comment

Respectfully, why is there so much mess going on with Chinese spotters? Blatant copyright infringement?
            First the comments fight not even a week ago, and now this? These people are bringing quite a bad culture to this website.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.8 KB ID:	1151730

Comment

Originally posted by CARBONOX CN View Post

There's something I've noticed. "YIFAN" appears to have more than one account. And YIFAN himself may not be the real owner of the account "YIFAN_loveA35K"
              In this photo here:https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10815848 some one called "yifan_lovesharingphotos" ID:https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/298386 said in the comments: Don't spot planes and go to study. It's meaningless to you...You don't have to take pictures for me because you couldn't do it at all. It's a waste that you have such a good camera...
              I don't understand why he would say that in the comments, but it seems to be a battle between two different person.
              hi,as far as I know, the person who commented on yifan's picture should be the one who used to be stolen by yifan. Actually,before that, yifan once shared the picture with my friend, so I choose report these behaviors of yifan on the forum.This is not the first time that yifan has uploaded someone else's picture without permission. I tried to find proof.

Comment

Originally posted by eric0422 View Post
                Respectfully, why is there so much mess going on with Chinese spotters? Blatant copyright infringement?
                First the comments fight not even a week ago, and now this? These people are bringing quite a bad culture to this website.
                Click image for larger version Name:	1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.8 KB ID:	1151730
                Admittedly these behaviours are really annoying. However, they appear to be the less ones. Most avilovers here are friendly and helpful, sharing the same hobby and interest together. There are many many good people around the world, with many many bad ones. Wrong behaviours are everywhere, not only in a particular region. And some of them are just too young to have a proper behaviour. What leaves you an impression like this may be the short time between the cases. We all want to creat a better JP.
                Anyway best regards from China, and no aggression pls.

Comment

Originally posted by GYB_ZBYN View Post

Admittedly these behaviours are really annoying. However, they appear to be the less ones. Most avilovers here are friendly and helpful, sharing the same hobby and interest together. There are many many good people around the world, with many many bad ones. Wrong behaviours are everywhere, not only in a particular region. And some of them are just too young to have a proper behaviour. What leaves you an impression like this may be the short time between the cases. We all want to creat a better JP.
                  There is no aggression intended, and I apologize if you feel this way. I am speaking of facts that lay before our eyes. Let's just say in this past year, 2022, I did not see this kind of behavior (stealing photos) happen in the spotting community on social media here in the United States. Maybe I haven't seen it YET. However, I did see this kind of thing happen many times in the spotting community in China, on QQ, on Bilibili, even Weibo. And now it has reached here.

Of course there is the matter of probability, but in my recollection, I have seen this happen among Chinese spotters an overwhelming number of times. I am not qualified to vouch for people in any other countries because I have not spent enough time with them, but what I said above are things I see with my eyes, and my opinions come from my own observations.

Comment

There is no aggression intended, and I apologize if you feel this way. I am speaking of facts that lay before our eyes. Let's just say in this past year, 2022, I did not see this kind of behavior (stealing photos) happen in the spotting community on social media here in the United States. Maybe I haven't seen it YET. However, I did see this kind of thing happen many times in the spotting community in China, on QQ, on Bilibili, even Weibo. And now it has reached here.

Of course there is the matter of probability, but in my recollection, I have seen this happen among Chinese spotters an overwhelming number of times. I am not qualified to vouch for people in any other countries because I have not spent enough time with them, but what I said above are things I see with my eyes, and my opinions come from my own observations.

The argument of aggression can end here. These are facts.
                    Well actually I mean I am not arguing but peacefully discussing and thus I don't want any aggression. Not meaning you are doing so. LOL
                    I definitely know there are ones stealing photos and I hate this as well. I just don't think this stands for a whole region.
                    But I would admit that the atmosphere in western countries are much better. Many Chinese haven't been exposed to an aviation culture yet, leading to that some people in China are taking the accepted photo numbers and badges too seriously. I believe simply making it an hobby or interest is enough.
                    After all, best regards. Let's together make the community better.

Comment

The argument of aggression can end here. These are facts.

Except there are tons of people that post photos without permission in America, mainly on Reddit,Instagram and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by GYB_ZBYN View Post

Unfortunately we need to face the true.

I would way that 95% of the cheating we get on JP comes from China.

You juste can't imagine how much photo sharing, multiple accounts, political comments issues and so on happens on a daily basis.
                        It's very demotivating for us and extremely time consumingt for our admins....

On the case here, I've blocked the account and I'm waiting for a reply from the account owner.

Have a nice day

Alex

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.8 KB ID:	1151730
                          Surely not copyright infringement. It's photo sharing between some spotters, which is also not allowed on JP.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post

Unfortunately we need to face the true.

I would way that 95% of the cheating we get on JP comes from China.

You juste can't imagine how much photo sharing, multiple accounts, political comments issues and so on happens on a daily basis.
                            It's very demotivating for us and extremely time consumingt for our admins....

On the case here, I've blocked the account and I'm waiting for a reply from the account owner.

Have a nice day

Alex
                            As a Chinese photographer, I don't know the situation abroad, but I have to say that China's aerial photography culture is not good, Usually the photographers I come across are friendly, but it's messy on social media and seems to be very unregulated,which is why I have been avoiding posting photos on Chinese social media.

Comment

As a Chinese photographer, I have to admit that there are a lot of young spotters in China, like 10-15 years old young spotters. They don’t know the rules and the consequences of stealing photos and uploading them. So we have to tell them what is right or wrong. I have a lot of friends whose photos have been stolen by others. And yes , I would say that a lot of Chinese accounts have owners who upload photos even when they don’t have the right to do so, but there are still a lot of excellent photographers from China.

Comment

Working...
                              X