Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Upload page Auto-fill Issue?

Hi all,

I'm seeing an odd issue on the photo upload page when using Auto-fill. For example, if I enter a registration and set the Location to EGLL then click Auto-fill, the country is correctly selected, but the airport field is not completed. Annoyingly, I can't use the drop-down to manually select, as it's greyed out. If I change EGLL to EGKK and click Auto-fill again, it works as expected and I can manually change the airport to Heathrow. This has happened several times now for EGLL.

This morning I tried to upload a photo taken at RJTT and had exactly the same issue. I tried a number of random Japanese airports and finally managed to get it to work with RJOO. This issue was first seen on my Windows 11 desktop using Chrome. I have cleared cooking and history, but still have the same issue. I've tried Edge on the same computer as well as Chrome on two other computers and have the same issue on all of them.

Click image for larger version  Name:	chrome_jqHgO8sFUm.png Views:	0 Size:	41.5 KB ID:	1153928

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Cheers,
    Steve.
    Attached Files

Known issue. FR24 is working on it.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

I've got the same issue. I uploaded a photo yesterday, and it was accepted, but the location was wrong. I submited a
      correction several times, but still is not applicated.

This is the photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10850586
      The correct place is: Santo Domingo - Joaquin Balaguer Int'l - MDJB

Comment

Got the same issue starting a few days ago. My suggestion is to go with what ever it picks on the upload page and manually correct each one in queue

Comment

I read somewhere that the autofill tool stopped working with airports that have an apostrophe in their names, so anything with Int'l will not work. The interesting bit is that photos that had been uploaded before the issue appeared had their location changed to the first airport in the country alphabetically - my photo from Heathrow got changed to Aberdeen so check your photos in the queue too

Comment

This is all reported in the Site Issues forum.

Comment

Hello,

I got this same issue, but managed to solve it quickly. I simply use "auto fill" tool for a/c reg only, while I choose airport manually from drop down menu.

Brgds TK

Comment

A fix has been rolled out and it should be working again.
                “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

All good now. Like the new upload page. Thank you Admins

Comment

Working...
                  X