This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos in Queue Disappeared -- Not listed under accepted or rejected

I submitted two airport photos two weeks ago, and watched their position in the queue on my "PHOTO STATS" page go down from ~25,000 to 60 last night, and this morning they are not there. Not in submitted, not in rejected, not in accepted. Nothing. What happened? Please help. Thanks.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 8.31.06 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	25.1 KB ID:	1156192

Originally posted by jp91745 View Post
    I submitted two airport photos two weeks ago, and watched their position in the queue on my "PHOTO STATS" page go down from ~25,000 to 60 last night, and this morning they are not there. Not in submitted, not in rejected, not in accepted. Nothing. What happened? Please help. Thanks.
    What is your photographer name?

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

What is your photographer name?
      John Kim
      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi, not sure why you are unable to see the rejected images, but both were rejected yesterday (March for bad quality.

Comment

ok thanks

well, i give up. thought i might get into a cool little hobby but i can't see my submission, can't see any reason for rejection and don't know how to make it better.

it was for an airport with no other pictures. i thought a couple of amateur snapshots were better than nothing.

Comment

thought i might get into a cool little hobby
            What's the hobby ? Snap pictures? Edit pictures? Upload pictures? pls be more specific

can't see any reason for rejection
            That's unfortunately not your call anyway...

i thought a couple of amateur snapshots were better than nothing.
            Sure they are. More than welcome if it is maiden territory. Unfortunately, the minimum standard to which all photos are screened here, also applies to those.

don't know how to make it better.
            Should your submissions be below standard, there's resources to find out why and what to do better next time right at your fingertips (forum section for editing advice).

well, i give up.
            Well, thanks for the wise decision then. It saves a lot of time - yours and ours...

Comment

Working...
            X