What a wonderful Group!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a wonderful Group!!

I am pretty new to this website and I must say, it is awesome that there are so many aviation photographers out there. I am glad to be part of such a great group.

SET LOVE FREE!!

Welcome aboard! I've only been kicking around here for a few months myself- this is a great site with a great bunch of people here on the forums. I've learned more than I can remember about airlines and aircraft photography in general...
    This whole hobby is new to me, having been primarily a railroad hobbist for the past 20+ years.
    George R. Widener
    Oshkosh, WI USA
    Aircraft Photos Here
    Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I have been shooting airplanes for about 5 years, but it hasn't been until recently that Jetphotos has accepted pictures of mine, probaly because I never had a good scanner. Now it all about digital.
      SET LOVE FREE!!

Comment

I'm not saying that it can't be done, but I've never really been able to get the same type of results from scanning a print or negative that I get from digital cameras. You can get real close with a slide, providing you have a good slide scanner. My Minolta Scan Dual does a great job...
        I started seriously photographing aircraft with a Minolta Z1, and have since progressed to the wonderful Canon 300D. This acquisition was based at least partly on information gleaned from the JetPhotos forums as well as looking at finished product in the database.
        George R. Widener
        Oshkosh, WI USA
        Aircraft Photos Here
        Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Welcome aboard! Glad to see another WN fan here!
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

You know it!!!!
            SET LOVE FREE!!

Comment

Working...
            X